"The Tale Of A Murderer's Brother"

Hello this is my first epic on BZPower so if it does well than I will continue it if it doesn't do so well than i will just delete it.

REVIEW TOPIC

Chapter One

Scott Williams was a man with a good life that is up until the day of the Outbreak. I had always gotten A’s in my classes I had never gotten in trouble and I had been top of my classes and the best Baseball player in every school I ever went to. Every weekend I would volunteer at the community centers to help homeless people that needed some clothes or food. Then one day I saw a commotion two guys had started fighting out of nowhere after helping break up the fight I called it a day and went home to my mom Sally, my dad Vincent, my younger brother Sam, my younger sister Sarah, and my older brother Vincent Jr.

On my way home I was staring ahead thinking about how weird the fight was when suddenly a guy walked out into the road. I stopped before I could hit him and the guy turned his head slowly and stared straight through the windshield at me then he started walking towards me and i rolled down my window a bit to ask him if he needed a ride somewhere when he reached my door he started to hit and bite at the glass as if trying to get in to eat me then I noticed that this man looked as if he had been attacked and had started to rot. Then more people like him started coming out of the woods and attacked my car. I quickly decided to get out of there and back to my house and family as fast as possible.

On my way I saw people being attacked by more of the rotting corpses. As soon as i got home I ran inside told my family to grab as much food and water that they could carry and then I rushed them off into our cellar. After a few days of complete and utter boredom we heard someone knocking on the cellar door tho it seemed more as if someone was pounding on it. Vincent Jr. went to the door and opened it thinking that it might be someone who had come to rescue us but as soon as he did one of the walking corpses (which from there on out i decided to call Walkers) ran into our cellar and attacked my parents we could only watch in horror as it slowly killed and devoured our parents almost to the bone. Then it noticed us and slowly it stood and started to walk towards us. So naturally we did the bravest thing we could. RUN!

• Upvote 1

hello.png_thumb.jpg

HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF 

MINECRAFT...... GARRY;S MOD... CIVILIZATION... JUST CAUSE....... STRANDED DEEP.... SUBNAUTIC.... CALL OF DUT...... DESTINY THE TAKEN..... HAL....... H1Z..... FIVE NIGHTS AT FRE.... DYING LIG... HANGOVERS AND VIDEOGAMES

"The Tale Of A Murderer's Brother" "The Civil War"

Quote Of The Random Time I Feel Like Changing It:

"What Is Dead May Never Die"

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

"I COULD LIVE IF I DON'T DIE" - MITHZAN 2015

Chapter Two

As soon as we went outside the smell hit us it was as if all the cemeteries in the world had been dumped on us. There were so many walkers that i don’t know what gave us the willpower to keep running to the car. We got in the car as soon as we shut the doors and locked them we were swarmed. We crashed through the walkers down the road and made a stop at a department store. We decided to sleep in the car and in the morning we would gather some supplies and then get as far away as possible.

In the morning after we got supplies I said that we should grab some hammers for weapons. We drove away but it took a while we had to start from one side of town to another but all of the roads out of the city seemed to be blocked. We found a small hotel cleared it out and then boarded it up. That night we grieved for our parents. None of us could sleep so we all stood watch. It seemed that there were more of them out there at night than day though. We heard gunshots also but they quickly stopped and I couldn’t help but wonder if they stopped because they were dead.

The next day was full of grief. I didn’t think that i could handle it any more so i slept. That night we were able to have one person stand guard at a time. When it was Vincent Jr.’s turn I slept heavily but I was awoken by a terrible blood curdling scream. It wouldn’t of mattered that much if it hadn’t come from just a few feet away from me. I quickly grabbed my hammer and stood up. What I saw was worse than seeing my parents death. I saw Vincent Jr. standing over the dead body of Sarah. What I saw next was worse. I saw Sam get up out of the corner of my eye but I stared straight at Vincent and I saw a madness in his eyes sparkling and dancing like fire. Than Sam rushed forward at Vincent Raising his hammer and screaming. Vincent and Sam faught but by the time I finally came to my wits Vincent had just pulled the sharp end of his hammer out of Sam’s head. Than he looked at me and said “You're Next!”

REVIEW TOPIC

Edited by BronzeJet (I can FLY)

hello.png_thumb.jpg

MINECRAFT...... GARRY;S MOD... CIVILIZATION... JUST CAUSE....... STRANDED DEEP.... SUBNAUTIC.... CALL OF DUT...... DESTINY THE TAKEN..... HAL....... H1Z..... FIVE NIGHTS AT FRE.... DYING LIG... HANGOVERS AND VIDEOGAMES

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Three

The rest of that night seemed like a blur but I remember yelling at it that he had gone nuts and then he charged me I quickly sidestepped and ran. I knew then that i had no family left and that I was going to Kill Vincent Jr. but I still had to grief for the death of my family. To bad there was no time for that as soon as I stood I heard them a few walkers behind me I turned to face them.

Since I had left my hammer at the hotel I had nothing to fight with. I quickly looked for something suitable but all there was is a bunch of glass and a fallen of lamp post from a car that had crashed into it. I decided to check the car. When I got there the walkers were close behind I had just reached the car when I heard them just a couple of feet away four at most then I saw it a screwdriver I know it doesn’t sound like much but I grabbed it and turned around. The closest walker was almost on me I grabbed it’s left shoulder and pulled it towards me.

That's when I noticed that it was one of the girls that would volunteer at shelters sometimes. Then I remembered she’s dead and this was nothing except a walking corpse. I quickly and emotionlessly stabbed it in the eye maybe five times then shoved the limp body away from me I quickly killed the other one.

Then I remembered that I had just killed two humans no those those things weren’t humans they were just corpses things that were already dead. I checked the car again. There were no corpses in the car but the keys were still in the ignition I decided to try them sure enough they worked and then I was on my way to become a survivor.

I found a store took some food and water bottles and wooden planks. I raided some more shops with not a lot of walker trouble and wondered what I would be doing right now if this weren’t happening. Then I remembered that the girls corpse I had stabbed she had asked me out on a date before all of this and it was supposed to be tonight at her place. I decided that I shouldn’t linger on thoughts like that anymore. Then I went in search of some actual weapons.

Don't Forget To Post A Character Bio In The Review Topic

• Upvote 1

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

Chapter Four: 3 Months Later In A Completely Different Town

I looked over my supplies. Almost 90 packs of water bottles, to many MRE’s to count, enough weapons for a safe house (if those even existed), and keys to various different cars and building with almost the same amount of supplies. Again I am thinking that I have enough supplies for multiple armies. If I wasn’t the only person alive for MILES if at all. I could have shared this with my family if they weren’t brutally murdered by my brother. I have to stop thinking about that though. I have hardly talked since than and life has been like hades as the ancient greek called it. Funny how even after the apocalypse I refuse to swear. Just how like I even started clearing all of the churches of walkers and setting up fences. Oh well time to head out.

Everyday is the same. I go out and scavenge the area for stuff I have already found. Check all of my temporary safe houses for leaks. Go over the supplies. And then when everything is checked and i’m sure that everything is in order I go… wait that can’t be right. My weapons are missing. I specifically remember have 52 guns and 97 machetes in this safe house but today there are only 48 guns ammo missing for each one and 74 machetes. Maybe someone else is alive and I just don’t know it. Or it’s just that I misplaced them or moved them I continue to check everything. Yet here again there is things missing. I’m missing about 8 water bottles and 9 canned peaches. Alright now the weapons I might have misplaced because of the amount that I have but I would never be careless enough to lose that much precious food and water.

That's when I hear it. I don’t know if it is a squeak or if it was just them moving but I heard it none the less. Turning around and drawing my weapons I looked around expecting a Charlie (that's what I called babies that have been turned there much smarter and faster) I searched looking every where. I had to be cautious Charlies where way too smart for anything else. I turned after checking everywhere thinking that it might have been my imagination but then I heard shoes scraping on the floor and turned to see someone running towards the window. I quickly grabbed them and slammed them into a nearby metal chair. I sheathed my machetes and pulled the 44 magnum from it’s holster on my belt. Aiming at there head I carefully pulled out a silencer and attached it to the gun to have them know that I would shoot them at the slightest hint of danger. I cleared my throat that hadn’t been used in weeks and asked them a single question. “Who are you?”

Review Topic

Edited by BronzeJet (I can FLY)
  • Upvote 1

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

Chapter Five

“Who are you?” I asked again in a hoarse voice. I waited there for 5 more minutes without a response. I turned around and walked towards a shelf to grab a flashlight. After finding one I walked back with duct tape and zip ties along with the flashlight. I reached down and duct taped their hands to the arm rails and their legs to the legs of the chair after that I took the zip ties and zip tied their hands and legs to the chair. I then took the flashlight and shined it in their face.

I was expecting to see a wild eyed boy but instead I saw a girl with a triumphant look in her eyes. I had the thought of letting her go with a small amount of food and weapons but almost immediately erased it from my head. If i did that then she would just come back later and take more stuff. No, she wasn’t leaving this place unless it was as an ally or a corpse.

“What’s your name little girl?” I asked in a gentle voice. When she didn’t answer me I decided to ask a different question. “How old are you?” Again not an answer. “Okay how long have you been stealing my supplies and how else have you been surviving this long?” She didn’t answer again, but she did look me in the eyes and then glance at my gun. “Would you be more comfortable if i put this away?” She nodded her head in a silent yes so I took off the silencer and placed them both on the counter. I then brought my own chair over and plopped down in it.

“Can you tell me how old you are?” I asked not even expecting an answer at this point “whispers.” Wait did she just say something I asked myself. “Can you say that louder please?” “I said that it’s none of your business.” She said almost yelling. I responded quickly trying to keep her talking. “Wow you don’t need to yell you might attract a Walker.” “What does it matter.” She asked. “You obviously have enough artillery to defend this place” Nodding her chin to the weapons behind me. “Okay, now that you're talking can you tell me how long you have been stealing from me?”

“Well.” She said think for a bit. “It was about a week and a half ago, I was…” She suddenly stopped talking and her eyes glazed over. If I had to guess I would guess that she was probably remembering something terrible. Then I heard a moan and jumped out of my chair, running to the window to look out a saw what looked like 20 walkers breaking through the fence of my safe house. I looked down at the opening to the building and saw maybe 20 or 30 walkers there. I knew then that I had no choice. I have an allie?!

REVIEW TOPIC

• Upvote 1

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

Chapter Six

But did I? I thought to myself. I knew I could easily leave here by myself using the fire escape on the back of the building. I know I can’t trust a stranger but can I really just leave her to die here. “No” I said out loud and then I grabbed a knife and cut away the duct tape. It is better to have a friend than a foe in this world. I decided to not tape her hands she was going to need them to climb down the ladder. I quickly grabbed a few duffle bags and stuffed them with food and weapons. I slung a few assault rifles around my shoulders and then grabbed a sword and a machete. I tossed a pistol and a sword to the girl. “Come on this way.” I said quickly. As we ran up the stairs from the second floor to the sixth I asked her. “Hey before we die in this building I would like to know your name.” She responded saying. “How would we die? Oh… and my name is Carole.” “Well Carole.” I said. “We are going to die from having to run up four flights of stairs.” “Oh” She said. Clearly not noticing the sarcasm.

“I need to stop.” Said Carole. “We need to keep moving though.” Replied Scott. “we need. TO! STOP!” She yelled. “Okay okay just be a little quieter hm.” *Five minutes later* “uuuuggghh” “What was that?” Said Carole as she glanced down the corridor that led to the next flight of stairs. “Sounds like a walker” Said Scott. Looking in the same direction. As he was speaking they caught the smell of rotting meat. “Yep that's definitely the walker horde.” Said Scott. They quikly ran into a room and shut the door. “Wait do you hear that?” Asked Carole after a moment of silence. “Yeah is...is that a person?” Said Scott “I think so” Responded Carole. Then someone came over and knocked on our window. Then slammed the butt of a shotgun against it shattering it on impact. They then stuck their head through where the window had been previously. “Helloooooo” They called out then they spotted us and said. “Well come on don’t be shy there are enough of these stinking things for everyone. We walked over to the door and opened it. We looked around to see the corpses of what looked like almost all of the walkers that were by the doors earlier. “Who are you?” Asked Carole. “Why that is no way to thank someone for saving their behinds. Oh wait what's that?” They asked starting to jump up and down very quickly. “Ross has been cured!” They exclaimed excitedly. Turning around I leaned over and whispered something to Carole. “I don’t think this guy is right in his head.”

REVIEW TOPIC

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Seven

“I sea why you might think that” the stranger said “Eh eh sea what I did there?” “Why do you have to make puns?” Asked Scott “It would have been funnier if you had said I ocean why you might think that.” Said Carole. “Alright alright that's enough puns you two.” Said the stranger. “What's your name anyways?” Scott asked the stranger. “Quetzalcoatl.” Said the stranger. “I mean it’s not my real name but it is the end of the world isn’t it so who cares?”

“I’ll call you Kukulcan instead” said Scott. “Oh my a history nerd.” Says Kukulcan while making jazz hands. “I’m going to call you Xolotl instead.” Says Carole. “Well let's go beat some zombie butt.” “Okay Okay but you do know Xolotl was Kukulcan”s brother right.” Said Scott. “Just like I said history nerd.” Says Kukulcan while they run down the hall to fight there way down the stairs.

They were almost to the first floor when Scott stopped everyone. “Hey stop we need to stop.” “Oh and why is that.” Replied Kukulcan. “How did you get in here I mean I know this isn’t the best time but it has been bugging me for a while so just tell us plus the stairs are blocked by a door from here and we should take a break before charging them.” Asked Scott. “Yes well I guess you're right.” Said Kukulcan. “I just go around and fight as many of these darn things as I can. So, naturally I saw a horde and I tried to sneak up on them. I used the fire escape and then destroyed it so that I couldn’t back down and run away. I didn’t see any then I saw a door shut and found you guys. There you happy?” “Yes well I guess so I mean that is also the sanist that I have ever heard you so far.” Said Scott

“Oh ya well screw you too man.” Said Kukulcan while he ran through the doors suddenly holding a shotgun and shooting at anything that moved. Scott looked over at Carole and handed her a pistol while he pulled out two pistols for himself and they ran through the doors shooting and filling the walkers with led instead of blood.

REVIEW TOPIC

hello.png_thumb.jpg

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now