Dark Mirror (Comics Contest 3)

Soran

Howdy, 

Soran here with my entry for the Comics Contest 3. May as well get on with the comic first.

comic_contest_3_preview_image_by_soarins

Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3

The premise of the comic is pretty simple. It's based off of the Dark Mirror miniseries in the BIONICLE Universe which was (for those unaware) about how Takanuva must join the Toa Nuva in their quest to Karda-Nui. The problem was, they were teleported there and Takanuva was not. Because of this he goes through a dimensional portal created by Brutaka's (cracked) Kanohi Olmak and ends up in a strange dimension. He then goes through several different pocket dimensions, with this one being one of the dimensions he ends up at, The sprite world where of course he meets my character, Soran.

To anyone wondering, this is not canon in my "The Road to Home" series until it is.

The comic itself was rather lazily made which I apologize for. I didn't have much time to work on it as evident from the very static Takanuva and the more or less single background. And that's about it.

Comments and Critiques are appreciated as always,

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 8
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I can't get it to load... I'll check back later and see if it's fixed.

But this explains why "The Road to Home" has been on a temporary hiatus, I was worried you dropped the series

Which parts? All of it or just certain pages? I'll try to reupload them all to see if that'll fix it.

That's correct, I was mainly working on my entry. I normally would put out a message stating that I would be on hiatus but many people look for my posts in the topic for the comic and I didn't want to have one that was simply just a message stating hiatus. Probably will resume the comic in the upcoming few weeks (probably not this week but the week after perhaps). 

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png