Bionicle.com Explore Section Updated with "Ekimu's Mission&#34

A new story chapter has been added to the Explore section of the Bionicle website, titled "Ekimu's Mission". This page describes the Masks of Unity, the Elemental Creatures, and Umarak the Hunter, coupled with images from LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One. There's not a whole lot of information here we hadn't previously gathered from other sources, but it does offer a slightly better sense of how this year's story fits together with the conclusion of last year's. Follow the link above to give it a read!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I can see this being very useful for learning new story info as the year goes on.

As for what is given to us presently, I like the screenshots they used from the show. Hopefully its a trend that continues in the coming chapters.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

It says the toa defeated skull grinder and won back the MoCr, but Ekimu defeated Kulta and won back his own mask.

And I agree, that's a great picture of Melum.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I really hope it takes the Toa a little bit longer to acquire the golden Masks of Unity. It happened so quickly last year. It felt like more of an accomplishment the first time around (granted, each Toa didn't have to find 11 other Kanohi this time).

MVT Lego Space Galactic Cruiser

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/593592ef-5da6-4a2a-9422-a17e0f8438ea

Please help and support this project! Your contribution is greatly appreciated. 

I really hope it takes the Toa a little bit longer to acquire the golden Masks of Unity. It happened so quickly last year. It felt like more of an accomplishment the first time around (granted, each Toa didn't have to find 11 other Kanohi this time).

To be honest, I hope it doesn't take too long. Story-wise, the golden masks of unity are what allow them to unite with the creatures, and I'd rather they get that ability sooner rather than later. It wouldn't make much sense for them to spend more than half of the year unable to utilize one of their most essential new abilities.

That said, length of time is relative. Because of the way the Netflix episodes are being released, we'll presumably be getting the entire winter 2016 story when the first two episodes release next month. So even though we'll technically be getting MORE story than last year as far as run time is concerned, we'll also be getting it quicker since the first two episodes will be released at the same time.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Same as the first story update, sans narration by Ekimu. Still cool visuals from the show and while it doesn't seem to be the most effective way of telling the story, the bulk of it will come from this week's Journey to One so I really can't complain. Bionicle TV show/movie for the win!

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg