Voya Nui Online Game Safe?

Feather

So it was a really good game back in the day, and I wish to play it again..

But I can't find any other download than Biomediaproject and a friend of mine found a trojan virus in it's downloaded version.

What do I do? Does anyone have any advice?

• Upvote 1

Onua.png

This sig isn't 100% correct, because I talk way too much.

Biomedia Project downloads are safe, the trojan that gets detected in some of their games is a false flag. But if you're uncomfortable with/aren't sure how to get your anitivirus software to ignore it, you could just play their online version of the game.

Edited by Pereki

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

You could try the Biomediaproject's Local server version of the game. Just like the Built in save version, the Local sevrer version is a downloadable version so you don't need to be connected to the internet while playing. The Local server version didn't give me any virus warnings. It isn't hard to set it up to work properly, just follow the instructions in the ReadMe text file and you should be able to make it work without a problem  :)

IhDIrLK.jpg

You could try the Biomediaproject's Local server version of the game. Just like the Built in save version, the Local sevrer version is a downloadable version so you don't need to be connected to the internet while playing. The Local server version didn't give me any virus warnings. It isn't hard to set it up to work properly, just follow the instructions in the ReadMe text file and you should be able to make it work without a problem  :)

Thank you! I'll give it a shot  ^_^

Onua.png

This sig isn't 100% correct, because I talk way too much.

How do I disable Chrome's protection? I trust that the file is safe yet I can't download it.

I had the same problem. Chrome doesn't allow me to download anything from Biomediaproject. I use Internet Explorer to download stuff from there. If you have Linux and don't have Internet Explorer you can always try Opera or Firefox or another browser  :)

IhDIrLK.jpg