Rahkshi Lalonde

Those hip/thighs. My god, what even!?

care to elaborate? that's a bit of an odd first comment x:

The proportions are just a bit strange to me. No offense to you, of course. It was just the first thing I noticed. In any case, it's a well done sketch nonetheless.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

The proportions are just a bit strange to me. No offense to you, of course. It was just the first thing I noticed. In any case, it's a well done sketch nonetheless.

oh yeah i did see what you meant shortly after, the scale i draw heads/legs at compared to the size of the torso, and the wya i centered the image, kinda draws the eyes from the face to the hips, skipping over the (also heavily detailed by comparison) shoulder/chest area. o:

I agree with Imrukii, they are a little... Off...

And the eyes seem a little oversized. I get that that's the intention, but one's taking up half the forehead.

not to come across s a lil brash here, but i've kinda been getting the "eyes are a lil big" note a lot, and i'm gonna state it here that this isn't exactly meant to be realism here. sorry. x:

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I agree with Imrukii, they are a little... Off...

And the eyes seem a little oversized. I get that that's the intention, but one's taking up half the forehead.

not to come across s a lil brash here, but i've kinda been getting the "eyes are a lil big" note a lot, and i'm gonna state it here that this isn't exactly meant to be realism here. sorry. x:

I know, it's a thing with all your drawings, and it's fine. It just seemed a little too large on this one.

• Upvote 1

I'm personally fine with the eyes, perhaps her left one is a little bit too large comparatively to her right one, but that may just be a factor of the angle.

In anycase though, the hips/thigh/lower waist area is the area with the most disgression, at least to me, once again however, it doesn't deviate anything from the piece itself, it's rough after all, and I shall not judge you for it, and even if this was the final piece, or just a conceptualized sketch by nature (as it would seem to be), I could still respect it for what it is, even if what my opinion was going off of was the very fact that you made it.

But, generally when I look at art, nothing I see I judge too harshly, I make it clear of the issues of a piece, but I won't judge or put down the artist in anyway because of this, and I remember the last time I did that, the next morning I found myself sick to my stomach at what I said prior to said person in question. So no longer do I judge art, unless if you know, it's *Ehem* Not... Erm... Suitable, or apropriate... I think you get what I'm poking at here. But, even then I still respect it, for the fact that someone would have the guts and be confident enough to make and publish such a piece.

Anyway, before I go on a complete and utter tangent unrelated to this, and in any case great job on it, of course it needs some work, but it's fine how it is. And, I hope this turns into something more.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

• 1 month later...

Omigosh! Kiina's so cute! ^^

She nearly looks a kawaii and chibi also. But like others has said, her feet looks amazing! Teach me how to draw them please!  :begging:

PM me, and we can discuss about female Bionicle characters anytime! ;) I'm an artist and drawer myself!  :br: