Pictures Of Yourself

VBBN

314860_2404475906739_1096353231_32886105_604801643_n.jpgI'm on a boat, and I'm holding a shark. This is Reason #1 to go to college, kids!

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.majhost.c...io/img_0240.jpgThis is how I went to a Halloween party; couldn't be arsed to buy a costume, so I just got some facepaint ands went as a Tim Burton guyEDIT: It was also raining, and I got back at about 1:00am, so my straightened hair was slightly ruined >.< Edited by Protohuman

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
beardyspoon.jpgYeah, I'm just gonna leave this here. Based on the previous image, you can guess which portions of this were clumsily shopped from an actual photo of me (going cross-eyed).

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol, I love these types of topics on forums. Always fun....now what pic to choose? So many non-flattering pics for all you to judge me by.mustache_me.jpgThe mustache is sadly fake, just a prop from a movie I was filming.If that does not suit your fancy, here is an old-ish pic of me in mid battle-cry during a LARP battle: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TahuNuva/Me/battle_cry.jpg

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I've seen your face in the old thread Taka Nuvia, you're pretty as #### xDEDIT:Couple more pictures of me... ^^Me in the suit I wore to my friend's wedding. I straightened my hair on the actual day xDsuit_pic.pngMe at my friend's 17th, pulling a very unattractive face at the camera xDme_2.png

Edited by Protohuman

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!

Picture's a couple months old, but it'll do.(As you can probably guess, it was taken around Valentine's Day. :P)-Inferna Edited by Inferna Firesword