LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One Poster Released

LEGO has released a new poster for LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One on their official Facebook page. In classic movie-poster fashion, it features the Toa gathered together with their leader, Tahu, front and center and the face of their enemy, Umarak the Hunter, looming over them. It also reveals some of the show's credits, including writer Mark Palmer, executive producers Mathieu Boucher and Jean-François Tremblay, and director Nicolas-Denis Robitaille. Follow the link above to see the new poster!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Great poster and I am curious to if the prominent feature of the planets there mean anything significant, or if it just looks cool

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

do I see Bara Magna and Bota Magna in the background?

Edited by Mish

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

Have to be honest... This poster appeals more to me then the previous DVD covers for the four Bionicle movies, well except maybe Web of Shadows. Really nice poster!

You mean the poster that has Whenua's tool phasing through his knee?

But I agree that this poster is really good. I prefer it to any of the movie covers that have gone before. I kind of wish that there was a desktop wallpaper version.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

The bottom of the poster says the show is premiering March 4th. I don't know if that's new info or not, but its new for me.

Anyways, this is a great poster. I really like how intimidating Umarak looks. If only his voice matched that look. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The bottom of the poster says the show is premiering March 4th. I don't know if that's new info or not, but its new for me.

Not new info, it was revealed at Toy Fair NY that there would be two episodes March 4th, and the other two come in July.

I remember reading that the first two episodes were coming out in March, but I guess I missed the part where it said they would be released on the 4th of next month.

Regardless, I'm glad I know now. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png