Comics Contest #3 Poll!

Who do you want to win Comics Contest #3?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

crossoverforumbanner.png

Welcome one and all to the poll for Comics Contest #3: Crossover!

First, an announcement of prizes: the winner of the contest will receive 70779 Protector of Stone and either 70792 Skull Slicer or 70785 Pohatu Master of Stone. The runner-up will receive either 70792 Skull Slicer or 70785 Pohatu Master of Stone, depending on which set the winner chooses.

IN ADDITION: a member who participates in the voting process will be selected at random to receive a copy of 70779 Protector of Stone!

The poll will end at 11:59 PM Eastern time on February 28th. Happy voting!

tumblr_o31a57Mmiy1tryxewo1_250.png ENTRY 1 [ 1 ]

tumblr_o31a57Mmiy1tryxewo2_250.png ENTRY 2 [ 1 ]

tumblr_o31a57Mmiy1tryxewo3_250.png ENTRY 3 [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 ]

tumblr_o31a57Mmiy1tryxewo4_250.png ENTRY 4 [ 1 | 2 ]

tumblr_o31a57Mmiy1tryxewo5_250.png ENTRY 5 [ 1 | 2 | 3 ]

tumblr_o31a57Mmiy1tryxewo6_250.png ENTRY 6 [ 1 ]*

* Both Zatth and I acknowledge the lateness of this particular entry. We accepted it into this poll due to extenuating circumstances; the member contacted both of us well beforehand about submitted a slightly belated entry, and furthermore, we do not have any reason to believe that such an extension gave the submitting member an unfair or undue advantage in the contest as a whole.

• Upvote 4

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I'm actually kind of conflicted whether to vote for T1S's entry (5) or Rahkshi Lalonde's entry (3). I like the styling and hand-drawn medium blending of the former, but also the simple yet expressive artstyle of the latter.

On another note, I was thinking of doing something for this, but I forgot about it. Ehh, next time, maybe...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon