Bionicle Mafia: The Ghidfather

Ghidora131

Suspect list? 

At this point, it doesn't really matter. Everybody is either Mafia or facing their imminent demise.  ^_^

This has to be the only game where, a, someone's IIRC on a suspect list multiple times in a row and doesn't get voted for, and b, someone comes right out and implies what they are, and no-one really turns their head.

As the dead detective, gotta say, this is giving me amusement. =P

Probably because the majority of the surviving players are Mafia. 

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Lenore

I vote toatimelord.

I'm a villager we all know this the WORM saved me. So why kill me, unless you are........

MAFIA...... Get him!!

No, Luroka is definitely not Mafia

Trust me, I would know

Careful, you might trip the sarcasm filter.

I would never do such a thing

• Upvote 5

Day 5

-----

The Mafia gathered around the kicking zone along with the villagers, waiting for Lenore to be brought forward and brutally murdered. Instead, out of his house was led a very furious and well-dressed Pridak.

As the mafiosi growled in frustration at their mistake, Manducus and ToaTimeLord realized the sudden and horrifying truth:

They were outnumbered seven to two.

Suddenly, Pridak broke free of his temporary bonds, rushing past his former allies to complete his mission - kill the villagers. Unsheathing a knife, he attacked the pair brutally, easily dismembering ToaTimeLord with his bare hands after losing his knife to Manducus. Then, with a roar, he turned on the B0ss and began slashing at his face and chest until Manducus slammed the knife up through the base of the fish's head.

As the mafia stood in confused awe at what was happening, Manducus took off running, hoping that he wouldn't run out of blood.

And, as far from what my agents have heard, a small squad of secret police investigated the ghost town only to find a bloodied, faceless corpse in the beautiful fields of dandelions in the countryside. The only sign of what had happened was a carpet of dried blood down main street, leading right up to the place of death. Consequentially, it drove any idea of trying to re-populate the town from the minds of the people.

Afterwards, my men went on to live their usual lives - some are librarians, some are mailmen, and I heard Nato was a chiropractor - but they are always ready and willing to spring into action for my name's sake, simply because I tire of the usual existence of fools. Yes, my valiant Shadowed Squad, you have earned double your pay and your name in the hall of legends.

Forever truly yours,

The Ghidfather~

Night roles have 24 hours to PM me.

• Upvote 3

I shall avenge you, TimeLord.

...You confuse me yet again. Why are you trying to beat the unending Pridak?

Y O U   W I L L   N E V E R   W I N

I shall kill every anti-town with my bare hands

I'm afraid you're not beating anybody.

In the next game

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif