LEGO Elves Website Adds New Characters and More

The LEGO Elves website has been updated for the month of March with some great new content. The characters section has been updated with pictures of the main characters in their 2016 outfits, as well as new character pages for the three new elf characters and the five adult dragons! Furthermore, there are two brand-new webisodes: "Safety First", in which Farran teaches his friends about dragon riding safety, and "The Dragon Whisperer", in which Tidus helps the elves understand their dragons' behavior and how to care for them. Follow the links above to check out the new content!

View the full article

I'm loving all this new content! The character bios are great (despite a plethora of spelling/grammatical errors), and the new videos are also hilarious—I love the amount of variety the webisodes have offered so far!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Hm... as of today, they seem to have removed the character pages for the characters who only appear in summer sets (Ragana, Elandra, and Gust). I suppose they weren't supposed to all get pages yet, but it was nice having all the characters in one place, and getting a sneak peek at some of the summer figures and dragons. :(

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother