Okay, I am in love. Meltdown is and always will be my favorite villain. You have done him justice in remodeling him as a 2.0/3.0/4.0 villain. The only concern I have is that his head juts out too far. Other than that, it''s perfect! the poseable Mantax claws are a nice touch, now he can actually grab something (though maybe not TOO strongly...), and his remodeled 'sludge blasters' are nice. Excellent use of the 2.0/3.0/4.0 armor. Great job (again)!10/10P.S. The pictures look fine to me...

Awesomeness

Wow, this is really great! I like the hunch, and those nozzles. Before I'd assumed that he fired the sludge out his Zamor Meteor Launcher-type thing, or else flipped it out with his tentacle (speaking of which, why didn't you include it?), but after seeing the episodes he featured in, having the nozzles make more sense. IN short, I quite enjoy this moc of Meltdown. I have few, if any, complaints, but none that are worth mentioning in this comment.. So.. yeah. Nice job. :)

This is the definition of a perfect revamp. You've made it better then the original set in every way.The Good:The torso and hands are the biggest improvements, overall. I like the way you made the armor pop out from the shoulders a bit. Gives the impression of real strength. A big improvement over that boring black the set has. Giving him some symmetrical hands was a good idea. Looks more streamline. The construction of the hands, in general, is great. All the other part of the MoC flow well with each other and nothing feels out of place.The Bad:Nothing to say here. :)Keep up the great work!

silverbladebanner.jpg