Comics Contest #3: Results!

Sumiki

crossoverforumbanner.png

In first place: Rahkshi Lalonde, with 17 votes! 

In second place: Soran, with 11 votes!

Rahkshi Lalonde will receive 70792 Skull Slicer and 70779 Protector of Stone. Soran will receive 70785 Pohatu Master of Stone.

In addition, Shadowed Dallior has won our voting raffle and will receive 70779 Protector of Stone.

Congratulations to everyone! It was a fun contest to help host, even if it was on the smaller side.

Until next time ... 

Zatth

Sumiki

• Upvote 3

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Howdy,

I'm honestly surprised by the results. I had zero confidence in my entry, so much so that I pretty much avoided the contest after the polls started. To know that I got at least 2nd is neat. So thanks to all of you who voted for my entree. 

Also, a big congratulations to Rahkshi Lalonde on your win! You definitely did the contest justice with your combination of sprites and drawings. The story and characters were entertaining and interesting and it all around was a nice and clever read. A well deserved win if I do say so, so nicely done! I hope that you continue to make comics in the future as I believe that you have great potential to do more awesome things around the forum. Especially without any time limit to your work. 

Gotta say, I'm glad I'm getting Pohatu. Believe it or not, he's the only Toa I don't have on my shelf of the the past gen. I've been meaning to get him but I haven't had the time so this is massively convenient for me. 

Anyway, congratulations to all of those who won and a big round of applause to all the other entrees. They all were great in their own ways and I hope that those who participated may continue to make comics in the future. It would be great to see come into fruition. Especially with all the many different styles each of you exhibited. So thank you Sumiki and Zatth but heading the contest this time around, it worked out well.

Thank you for the opportunity to be able to participate in the contest and I hope there will be another one in the due future,

~Soran

Edit: I just noticed I used "entree" instead of entry. So I guess I'm thanking you all for the meal. Too lazy to change it.

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 6
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Howdy,

I'm honestly surprised by the results. I had zero confidence in my entry, so much so that I pretty much avoided the contest after the polls started. To know that I got at least 2nd is neat. So thanks to all of you who voted for my entree. 

Also, a big congratulations to Rahkshi Lalonde on your win! You definitely did the contest justice with your combination of sprites and drawings. The story and characters were entertaining and interesting and it all around was a nice and clever read. A well deserved win if I do say so, so nicely done! I hope that you continue to make comics in the future as I believe that you have great potential to do more awesome things around the forum. Especially without any time limit to your work. 

Gotta say, I'm glad I'm getting Pohatu. Believe it or not, he's the only Toa I don't have on my shelf of the the past gen. I've been meaning to get him but I haven't had the time so this is massively convenient for me. 

Anyway, congratulations to all of those who won and a big round of applause to all the other entrees. They all were great in their own ways and I hope that those who participated may continue to make comics in the future. It would be great to see come into fruition. Especially with all the many different styles each of you exhibited. So thank you Sumiki and Zatth but heading the contest this time around, it worked out well.

Thank you for the opportunity to be able to participate in the contest and I hope there will be another one in the due future,

~Soran

You had the best hand-drawn portion out of any of them.

And yeah, that's usually what I do with a contest. :P

Sad that i never had the time to get around to mine. But still, grand job Rahkshi Lalonde! (I think your Proto Energy should go up because of this, plus your just a really cool person in general. That being said, does becoming a premier member raise your bar? I think it is suppose to.) Anyway back on topic now.

I was going to make a hyperbolicly humored comic about me not being able to come up with an original comic idea, and it slowly spiralling into madness, then into a song and dance, than an epic and ultimately unnecessary brawl of unnecessarily epic proportions, than at the end it being me just throwing the whole thing it the trash, where it belongs.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png