Unofficial best 2016 winter toa popularity

Best 2016 Winter Toa  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a few rules for the poll, which is intended for fun.

1. Respect all BZPower Guideline Rules.

2. One choice in the Poll, choose carefully.

3. Try to give reasonable opinions for the Toa you chose, and wish to give a detailed answer for your choice.

Lastly have, fun.

Edited by necross hordika
  • Upvote 1

qs3135.jpg

There's no poll data showing for me in your post. You can use the full editor (click on "Edit" below your first post, then "Use Full Editor") to add it back in. Make sure to click "Finished" in the poll menu when you're done, and then submit the edited post immediately. I'm not sure what makes it bug out like this, but sometimes previewing the post and the like can do it.

Failing that, you can let me know how you want the poll set up, and I can add it for you.

• Upvote 1

There's no poll data showing for me in your post. You can use the full editor (click on "Edit" below your first post, then "Use Full Editor") to add it back in. Make sure to click "Finished" in the poll menu when you're done, and then submit the edited post immediately. I'm not sure what makes it bug out like this, but sometimes previewing the post and the like can do it.

Failing that, you can let me know how you want the poll set up, and I can add it for you.

I did use the editor but something must have went wrong.

qs3135.jpg

I pick Tahu, Love how he feels, his limbs are very flexible and not so awkward to work with. I love the Color Scheme. And I feel that he's the best of the bunch. Plus he's my Favorite.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

It's Lewa for me as well! I love the unorthodox arm joints, they give him some aditionnal poseability and he's really cool to make photos of ;) I appreciate the custom upper arms and lower legs, the controversial "knees" have grown on me and I dont have any problem with them anymore. His dual weapons are also really interesting, even though they're really simple and use the same parts as most other Toa. Another factor in my decision is Uxar which I just really like. I guess that's enough explanation...

I picked Lewa. He's just such a well-designed figure, with a great build and a super-cool mask, weapons and armor. He's also got one of the best "united" modes with his respective creature.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Hmmm, it was tough. I really like Lewa and Kopaka, but I went with Kopaka. His build was very fun and I absolutely love his shoulders/upper arms. His legs are really solid and have two unity pieces, and has pieces to cover the back of his legs. Sword is great design, and loving the mask.

Lewa though, has my favorite mask of this wave.

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Lewa has the best colors and design choice for me and his mask looks really good, as do his swords. He also does a good job of remaining similar to his 2015 version. His chest armor design is also really good. I also enjoy the yellow colored axle pieces.

• Upvote 1

I say Lewa even if he is my favorite character i'm truly not being biased here he is the best value for money plus poseability plus looks plus awesomeness effect toa in the line.

Edited by bohrokman

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just got Kopaka today he is such a great build. He is still my favorite.

I mean personally I think you get more out of the other sets, but DANG KOPAKA SLOW DOWN! He looks the most intense out of all the sets and tactical like none other! He's my favorite too.

Edited by Azon

Gleaming glistens The Red Star,
Bringing life to death afar,
Up away in deepest space,
You call me from your distant place.

Proud member of the Kanohi Force (Disavowed, but never dead)

I finally got Pohatu in the flesh (plastic?), and my continued fandom of him is still on-going. I loved his design from the moment those Lego.com cashed images were posted, but holding the set? 

Even better.

Good thing I don't need to change my sig for another year!

:kakama:

Edited by Pohaturon

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for Pohatu because he's the one I have even if he is a bit disappointing so I guess I shouldn't have voted for him but I already did well nuts I guess I didn't think this one through oh well.

Edited by Ta-metru_defender

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

• 3 weeks later...

They did Tahu flawlessly. Other than that, Gali, Lewa and Onua are great. Not very fond of Pohatu or Kopaka. I wasnt a fan of this wave at really, but Tahu was a must buy. Luckily I found him on clearance hidden behind a bunch of 2015 Tahu's.