not bad! VERY cool torso design; I think it looks nice (other people might not agree), and the head design is also amazing. I like the use of the Raw Jaw hands, but not the legs. I think his foot could be remodeled, to tell you the truth. I like how you used the lightsaber blade to make eyes. I don't particularly like your pose when he's facing off against the minifigure, to tell you the truth. I think that it could be more menacing, as opposed to curious. But that's a minor flaw. Overall, nice job!10/10

Awesomeness

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Awesomeness up there: It does look great! The torso is by far the best part of this MOC. The overall design is very impressive, and it all looks very well done. And I like the old Dino tail parts you used here. Somewhat nostalgic for me. :)signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

The.Torso. I love it. A lot.And the rest of the MOC is great to :PBut still. The torso...

If you think that Justin Bieber sounds like an eight-year old girl hyped up on sugar, copy and paste this into your signature.

Copy and paste this in your signature if you think Greg Farshtey should reveal The Shadowed One's real name.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Guess what? My profile pic has nothing to do with My Little Pony. Get used to it. Copy and paste into your signature if your are like me.(ToaTonyia) Nvm , since I'm a brony now Dashie for president

Copy and paste this sig if you cried a little inside during the cutscenes of Halo: Reach