G1 AUs and Headcanons!

The old topic is pretty old, so I hope its not a problem if I make a new one!

Post here your headcanons of AUs of G1!

I'll start: An AU where Artakha made 16 Toa Mata - One for each element - And split them in Two teams. These Toa are meant to be -the physical- representation of each element in the Universe. These teams are:

The first Team is the original Team of the 6 heroes we all know.

The second one are the ones of the other elements. I tried to give them very bioniclish names:

Delak: Toa of Sonics

Bakanori: Toa of Gravity

Sulok: Toa of Plasma

Faum: Toa of Magnetism

Bohu: Toa of Jungle

Vomana: Toa of Lightning

Feniwa: Toa of Iron

Ceua: Toa of Psiconics

The Toa of light was supposed to go to Team 1, and the Toa of Shadow was supposed to go the the second team, but they deserted and now work alone. The shadow Toa is not evil and does not work with BoM.

Avuhi - Toa of Light

Kratox - Toa of Shadows

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but this seems more like the start of a fanfiction than a headcanon.

The exact line between them is blurred, but the general consensus is that a headcanon 'fills in the blanks' of existing canon, whereas a fanfiction tells its own story.

Consider changing the topic name?

• Upvote 2

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

AU where Makuta Teridax (disguised as Dume) got frustrated with Nuparu's constant hesitations and stalling when he was designing the Vahki (he'd have a crisis of morality every time one of his prototypes for the mind-control tech malfunctioned, leaving the test subjects... uh, let's not get into that).

So Teridax decides to help the process along by removing that pesky obstacle: Nuparu's conscience. He drops a shadow leech on the engineer, and waits.

It proves to be a fatal mistake for the unfortunate Makuta.Two months later, Teridax is dead, and Nuparu has taken over the universe himself.

Don't mess with an engineer. 

• Upvote 4

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

There's a strange, ethereal, alternate universe in which Mata Nui does not exist, nor does Artakha, instead, they are both replaced by Ekimu, a mask maker. Also, the Matoran have strange names like Bingzak, and aren't restricted to a gender based apon their element, and somehow have children. Rather than Turaga, there are Protectors, who summoned the Toa through the use of a silly dance.

Makuta still looks like he did in MoL, though.