Annoying Friends ad

cjr205

Yeah, I'll need more context on this. Is it an ad on YouTube? I haven't known any ads on BZP to have sound, but then again I usually have my computer's volume muted. If it is a YouTube ad then a link would be nice.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

When I saw this topic's title, i thought it was concerning an advertisement about the annoying show Friends, with the cast depicted as Lego mini-figures. i don't have ads enabled so i was genuinely curious.

i know it helps websites out to have ads, but I have a small, elusive virus on my computer called DNSUnlocker that creates annoying as crud pop-ups using advertisements so I disable them to spare my sanity.

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 3 weeks later...

When I saw this topic's title, i thought it was concerning an advertisement about the annoying show Friends, with the cast depicted as Lego mini-figures. i don't have ads enabled so i was genuinely curious.

i know it helps websites out to have ads, but I have a small, elusive virus on my computer called DNSUnlocker that creates annoying as crud pop-ups using advertisements so I disable them to spare my sanity.

Wow you really have to get rid of that virus one time i had a simmilar virus that made that google search useless by putting links of websites that take you to advertisements with good luck i got rid of it but i forgot how. Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Wow you really have to get rid of that virus one time i had a simmilar virus that made that google search useless by putting links of websites that take you to advertisements with good luck i got rid of it but i forgot how.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I'm more worried about your punctuation than this measly little virus. Thank you though.

• Upvote 3

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Wow you really have to get rid of that virus one time i had a simmilar virus that made that google search useless by putting links of websites that take you to advertisements with good luck i got rid of it but i forgot how.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I'm more worried about your punctuation than this measly little virus. Thank you though.

Dude, you need to get rid of that virus, you with your computer issues, I can't help but think that it may be linked to that. Do you know where you may have gotten the virus?

Anyway, I for one have been lucky not to have run into this ad, I think they may have removed it since last this topic was posted.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Dude, you need to get rid of that virus, you with your computer issues, I can't help but think that it may be linked to that. Do you know where you may have gotten the virus?

Anyway, I for one have been lucky not to have run into this ad, I think they may have removed it since last this topic was posted.

I've tried all the recommended stuff to no avail. i think I'll have to perform a factory-condition memory wipe in order to get rid of it, and right now it's tolerable so I'm just going to live with it until I am prepared.

I wish to apologize for straying off-topic. If you want to follow up on the matter of DNSUnlocker, I recommend either PMing me or searching it up on Google or some other search engine.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried all the recommended stuff to no avail. i think I'll have to perform a factory-condition memory wipe in order to get rid of it, and right now it's tolerable so I'm just going to live with it until I am prepared.

I wish to apologize for straying off-topic. If you want to follow up on the matter of DNSUnlocker, I recommend either PMing me or searching it up on Google or some other search engine.

Thanks for apologizing! I haven't seen it since I posted this, so I think it might have stopped showing.