Describe the character game

bohrokman

Sengoku Jidai. A period in Japanese history and I think this person had something to do with it...? I don't quite remember.

Bob the Temmie.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Yo dawg, we heard you like nuances, so we put nuances on your nuances so you could nuance your nuance while nuancing you nuances!

He is a pretty nuanced guy.

Solid Snake.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

A Superhero often looked down upon. Excluding Iaredios, who looks up to him, or at the very least gives him credit and worth.

Iaredios Paerkenon.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Has his head severed by an emotionally unstable, Midichlorian-loaded, power-hungry, revolution-mongering, sand-despising, rather insane, formerly enslaved, Lightsaber-wielding, whiny, child-massacring, and offspring abandoning quasi-protagonist who was supposed to bring balance to the force. 

Gendo Ikari.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

A wunderkind who is named after two World War II era battleships.

Go Mifune.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

One of the most hip racers back in his time

Kira Yamato

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

He knows his samurai

Neil Breen

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

An emperor, with a nice surname, who was an underdog turned beast of the Han dynasty.

(Also side note, Tarn, I also watch YMS.)

Don Mattrick

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Yay, someone I know! :lol: The berber who set out to make the journey to Mecca but was afflicted with wanderlust and travelled through the Spice Road and the Silk Road, from Mecca to Bagdad, from Beijing to Timbuktu, from Kenya to Konstantinopolis.

An emperor, with a nice surname, who was an underdog turned beast of the Han dynasty.

(Also side note, Tarn, I also watch YMS.)

Liu is the surname, in western cultures it would be Bang Liu. Also, Liu is another name for Han, both names are interchangeable. Also, whats Tarn and YMS?

Adam Jensen

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Protagonist of Deus Ex; he "never asked for this".

Justin Bieber

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

That guy who everyone joked about a lot and then realized the jokes were getting old until he started becoming a joke again.

​James Hetfield.

​Also, because quoting doesn't want to work: Tarn is the Transformers character I named myself after, and YMS is Your Movie Sucks, a movie reviewer on YouTube. He's funny.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Metallica man. Never heard of him before, only the band he is part of.

Thomas Bergersen.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

An inspiring composer, claimed by a few artists, even Metallica.

Derek Savage

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

The one and only Roman himself, a mafia leader in the Batman franchise.

Romeo Montague.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

A history teacher at a school. I am sure I would be able to carry conversations with him that would last multiple hours. I remember I once wasted an entire school day just talking about social studies with my high school mentor George. He didn't think it was wasted, it was educational for both of us and we had a great time.

Dick Grayson.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png