Describe the character game

bohrokman

The mask of Valor? I guess technically that mask could be counted towards being a charcter I guess. But, his proper name is Akamai.

Wairuha.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I'm sorry Imrukii, but it's funny that you don't know of Aku. :lol: I'm guessing that you did not grow up with Samurai Jack?

Ahura of Wisdom

Russel Brand

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

A real cool, bad-arse actor and individual: Played as Dracula, Darth Tyrannus, and Saruman of the Many Colors; In his own life, Sir Christopher Lee fought in World War II and served Britain by hunting and killing Nazis across the world before going into acting, he is also a distant relative to Robert E. Lee, and descendant of King Karl Karling, King of the Franks and 'the Romans'. He even made a metal album concerning the brutal ancestor of his. God rest his soul.

14828685733_358fafa1bd_b.jpg

I SAID I SHED THE BLOOD OF FOUR THOUSAND SAXON MEN!

John Carter of Mars

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

The rugged Virginian war-veteran hero of Edgar Rice Burrough's Mars novels.  

(Hey, did anyone think of orcs when it came to the savage green men of Barsoom? I did)

Gotrek & Felix.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

The rugged Virginian war-veteran hero of Edgar Rice Burrough's Mars novels.  

(Hey, did anyone think of orcs when it came to the savage green men of Barsoom? I did)

Gotrek & Felix.

You did too? While reading A Princess of Mars, I had the hunch that the thark were the inspiration for modern orc depictions (mixed with Tolkien's). That scene with the off-shoot race ripping open the torso of his rival with his lone tusk and intestines spilling on the floor was brutal but awesome. That Disney movie doesn't do them justice (it's Disney, they're not going to show that! :lol: ).

A hardcore dwarf and a human rebellious warrior-poet who no doubt chronicles their adventures. They have their own book series and are in a video game.

King Aragorn, son of Arathorn.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A real cool, bad-arse actor and individual: Played as Dracula, Darth Tyrannus, and Saruman of the Many Colors; In his own life, Sir Christopher Lee fought in World War II and served Britain by hunting and killing Nazis across the world before going into acting, he is also a distant relative to Robert E. Lee, and descendant of King Karl Karling, King of the Franks and 'the Romans'. He even made a metal album concerning the brutal ancestor of his. God rest his soul.

14828685733_358fafa1bd_b.jpg

I SAID I SHED THE BLOOD OF FOUR THOUSAND SAXON MEN!

This... this may be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. (Even though my ancestors were Saxon/all over Germany, without the Anglo prefix.)

The High King of Gondor, wielder of Anduril, leader of the Dunedain and all-round awesome dude.

Halbarad.

Ranger of the North and leader of the Grey Band, he is of the Dunedain and is a loyal friend to Aragorn.

Mandalore the Ultimate. (modded his mask into KOTOR II)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Matoran into scholar, scholar into one-off soldier, one-off soldier into Teacher, Teacher into Toa, Toa into Turaga, Turaga into... well, she hasn't died yet so she's still a Turaga.

Tor Vizla.

Another Mandalorian bad-arse! He was described by Christopher Lee as a 'barbarian', fighting the secularist insurrection with his lightsaber and keeping to the Old Ways. FOR THE WAR GOD!

A flaming mandalorian helmet

Nokama

Uhh, no, that's the Mask of Mandalore, a lost artifact and replacement for a crown. I meant the person.

Skirata

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Self-imposed heir of Tuma, he is brutal tyrant who has slain all of his rivals save one, and the unnamed child of that spared one shall arise to topple tyranny and usher a new age for their kind.

IHE

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Princess of the Empire of Helium. (I thought that she'd look like NOT a human, but oh well...)

The 13th Doctor.

pure_muscle.png

Genius Lithuanian psychiatrist/cannibalistic serial killer created by Thomas Harris, first appearing in his novel Red Dragon​; and going on to appear in three other books. Has been portrayed on the screen by Sir Brian Cox, Sir Anthony Hopkins and Mads Mikkelsen respectively.

Francis Urquhart.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

A yellow matoran who died, got revived by Takanuva's star power, turned crimson & transparent orange while wearing a mask that makes the user reach their peak physical fitness. He later became a samurai. 

Hahli

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

A dark blue and light blue Ga-Matoran, who wasn't known in 2001 but instead 2002, she became the chronicler, was friends with Jaller and Takua, had a crush on Jaller, became a Toa of blue and white with a mask that allowed her to detect things. When her team lost that in which they searched for, she along with her team became mutated, and she grew wings, whilst Jaller became weaker. They still had a great relationship though, as friends and teammates. It is believed that she played certain key roles in the battles that took place during Taridax's Reign over the MU. And last we saw her, she and Jaller seemed mindcontrolled by the Golden Skinned Being.

Kongu.

pure_muscle.png

Kongu is a turquoise matoran who wore a Ruru that was shattered by Nhidiki. When he travelled to Karzahni, he was forced to trade his Miru for a mask of telepathy. While he was slightly annoyed that Nuparu got the mask of flight, he found that thanks to his mask, he could joke about Nuparu's embarrassing habits & moments. When he visited Mahri Nui, instead of getting another tool, he decided to be a tough guy & take two cordak blasters. 

Hewkii

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Pro futbol player that would make the New Zealand team howl in hakka and garner further praise once he becomes a warrior hero of power.

Mordred.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Pro futbol player that would make the New Zealand team howl in hakka and garner further praise once he becomes a warrior hero of power.

Mordred.

(You killed this chain!)

Attempted Regicide

Gaden Pyeor.

pure_muscle.png