Yellow Ruru (Sand Tarakava) for sale

4kocour4

So, when I got your attention, it´s not real yellow Ruru, it´s high quality replica.

This is auction, for one of the two of these:

20160313_111730_kopie.jpg

( The one in the middle and on the right.)

Right one is old yellow, the middle one is Keetorange. Winner may choose the one he/she want´s.

RULES:

1. Auction ends in 20.3.2016. (16th March 2016) in 12:00

2. When anybody bids, auction extends for 3 hours

-Ending 12:00, it´s 11:56, somebody bids, so auction ends in 14:56-

3. Minimum increasing bid is 1$ (Exp: Price is now 30$, so you have to bid minimum 31$)

4. I keep right to end auction sooner if I get very big bid, or extend the time if anybody cannot bid but want to. (Max 3 days)

5. You pay shipping+ Item price. I expect payment in 3 days if the price is lower than 100$ and in one week if price is going to be higher than 100$

Shipping: about 5$ in Europe, 7-12$ for USA and GB. (Probably lower, I will send you the rest of the postage money back)

Starting bid is:

25$

(I may consider trade, for example Trans-Yellow KauKau)

Edited by 4kocour4

I pledge $25.

For the first time in four years ... the Bionicle story comes to a close

with the Bionicle Disunity trilogy

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

BZP User The Mad Great Being presents ... Bionicle: Malevolence

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19970-the-great-being-civil-war/

Sponsored by Wamsutta

$31. InkAlchemist1994, I noticed your signature, I'm surprised you want a painted yellow Ruru ... interesting.

For the first time in four years ... the Bionicle story comes to a close

with the Bionicle Disunity trilogy

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

BZP User The Mad Great Being presents ... Bionicle: Malevolence

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19970-the-great-being-civil-war/

Sponsored by Wamsutta