BIONICLE Mafia: Legends

Trijhak

"Matoran into Toa, Toa into Turaga, Turaga into Legends." - attributed to Toa Vakama at the end of The Great Rescue

BIONICLE MAFIA: LEGENDS

One should know that all legends stem from great deeds, massive accomplishments, or the increasingly warped tales passed around in small groups in the middle of the night. One should also know they are oft exaggerated. Many so-called legends have turned out to be nothing more than a continuously snowballing misunderstanding of partially forgotten events. Others, however, came about from beings performing their destiny, whether that destiny was to seal away all evil or to fall into water and drown. Even more legends simply never happened, just mere fabrications of an over-imaginative Matoran or other such being whose life is often without much purpose, other than trying to follow the three virtues of Unity, Duty, Destiny, particularly the third virtue - destiny. Many Matoran cling onto destiny and imagine themselves re-enacting legends or fulfilling the prophecy of the week, in an attempt to make their boringly ordinary lives more interesting. Because, let's be honest, when you're in a village called Kra-Koro in the middle of a location never really specified, doing the same things for hundreds of thousands of years, you start to get a little bored. 

It turns out, in fact, that it may very well be the collective Matoran population of Kra-Koro's lucky day! A new Turaga had arrived in town from nowhere in particular, claiming to be wise and with knowledge of a great many things foreign to Kra-Koro - concepts like counting to numbers higher than nineteen, the prefix Kra being equivalent to 'Shadow', and of course, the encroaching shadowy apocalypse that awaited them all if they did not do exactly as the Turaga said. So the Matoran listened, intently - and almost no changes were made. Kra-Koro was a stubborn village. It had exiled its last few Toa - they were deemed too tall to fit in. Except, of course, there's an exception - each following day, the inhabitants would choose one of their own to become a Toa, to help protect against this supposed shadowy apocalypse - with the policy of immediately becoming Turaga the following day, to negate the height difference between Matoran and Toa, of course. Unfortunately for the Matoran, this was exactly what the Turaga wanted, for the Turaga was of the element of shadow, and, within the night of their arrival, they had drained the light of four Matoran. turning them into malevolent, evil, Shadow Matoran. If they were to become Toa, they would surely use the power for evil, and not give it up quite as easily... it always does seem odd how villages are so stubborn to change things to save themselves, doesn't it?

---
THE TWIST

In this game, there is no medic, or detective, or what not. Instead, at the very start of the game and on each day, you elect one person to become Toa, who can then choose to investigate someone or save someone. The following day, the become a Turaga with permanent bonus vote (their vote counts for twice as much.) Turaga cannot become Toa. But the Shadow Matoran, the Mafia equivalent, can become Toa too... and they don't become Turaga. Instead, they gain an extra kill.

---
ROLES

Village:
The Village wins the game by eliminating all the original Shadow Matoran and Shadow Turaga.

x15 Matoran - These Matoran are your average villager. But, unlike your average villager, they can become more than that - they can become Toa.

x1 (Elected) Toa - At the start of the game and during each day, you will vote on someone to become a Toa for the following night. Toa can choose to either investigate someone or to save someone from death. During the immediate following day, they turn into Turaga and their vote counts for twice as much as a Matoran's. Unfortunately, the Shadow Matoran can become Toa too.

Mafia:

The Mafia wins the game by either becoming the majority of remaining players (i.e, if there are 7 players left and 4 are Shadow Matoran, the rest are villagers, the Mafia wins.) Alternatively, if every single Shadow Matoran becomes a Shadow Toa, they also win the game. 

x4 Shadow Matoran - These lightless Matoran choose someone to kill each night. For every Shadow Matoran that becomes a Toa, they gain the ability to kill one more person per night.

x1 Shadow Turaga - This insidious being is allied with the Shadow Matoran, and knows who they are - but they do not know who the Shadow Turaga is. Much like an ordinary Turaga, the Shadow Turaga's vote counts for twice as much, but, having no light to balance their shadow, the Shadow Turaga can silently negate someone else's vote. If the Shadow Turaga is killed, they choose an ordinary Matoran to turn directly into a Shadow Toa. They cannot become a Toa, as they are already a Turaga. If they are chosen to become a Toa, however, their role will be revealed to all and they will immediately die from the ensuing angry mob.
---
Rules:

• Standard BZPower rules apply.
  • No screenshots, even fake ones.
  • Vote switches are allowed for lynching, and you must state who you're switching from.
  • Vote switches for electing the Toa are not allowed. Once you've posted, you've already chosen.
  • Rounds will last 24 hours, though they may occasionally last longer.
  • There are no clues.
  • There are no suspect lists.
  • Those who lie beneath graves cannot walk back out, and even if they did, their mouths are muffled by dirt. To be short: try not to influence the game if dead, alright? You can comment, you can 'talk', you simply cannot influence the game by doing stuff like telling people who to vote.
  • Should there be a tie for electing a Toa, both will become Toa.
  • Please do not say 'I did not get a PM' when PMs are sent out. If you do not get a PM, you are a Matoran.

Legends:

1. JIF Shadow Creamy (Valendale) Shadow Matoran, won the game
2. Lenore (Nevermore) Matoran, lost
3. The Amaztastical Lynn Matoran, lynched Day 2
4. Taka Nuvia Turaga, killed Night 5
5. Tagolrip (Portalfig) Shadow Matoran, won the game
6. B0ss Manducus Matoran, killed Night 4
7. Ghidora131 Shadow Matoran, won the game
8. fishers64 Matoran, killed Night 2
9. Shadow Luroka Matoran, lost
10. Deemo and the Girl Matoran, killed Night 1
11. Shadowhawk Matoran, killed Night 3
12. ToaTimeLord Toa, lynched Day 1
13. Destined Blade Turaga, lost
13.1. Shadow Unit#phntk#1 Shadow Turaga, won the game
15. TwilightVezon Matoran, killed Night 4
16. Gravelord Nito (Voxumo) Matoran, killed Night 5
17. Shadow FF Turaga, lynched Day 4
18. Shadow Rahkshi Guurahk Turaga, lost the game
19. Shadow Nato (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation) Matoran, natoasted Day 3
20. Shadow Burnmad Shadow Toa, won the game

The sign-up period will last for 48 hours initially. Sign-ups are now closed.

Edited by Electromagnetic Pulse
  • Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

A spot please.

Also, part of this game will have my participation from in Italy because of a band trip, so this will make timezones fun.

EDIT: I swear I can speak englihs. :P

Edited by Shadow Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Upvote 2

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

A spot please.

Also, part of this game will have my participation from in Italy because of a band trip, so this will make timezones fun.

EDIT: I swear I can speak englihs. :P

Another Rahkshi Band person!! I'm not alone.

What band are you in?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Roles have been sent out. The game begins!

DAY 0

They gather, as they usually do. The villagers chatter among themselves, wondering who'll it'll be this time. Each day, they'd vote for someone to become a Toa. That person would then choose or investigate someone, and then become Turaga immediately after. Most would, anyway. As long as they're not Shadowy. The reason for this policy was that no Matoran liked the fact that Toa were almost twice as tall. Buildings in Kra-Koro weren't built with Toa in mind, only Matoran and Turaga. Kra-Koro also wouldn't forget the time with the Toa, the Nui-Kopen, and the Blue Tooth From Above. That was a very distressing incident indeed. Who would the Toa be? What would they do? And how would it affect Kra-Koro? What about the new revelation of the number 20, and the taboo discussion of numbers greater than twenty possibly existing? 21 couldn't exist, could it? There were only 20 inhabitants in Kra-Koro, after all. How could numbers higher than 20 possibly exist? Maybe the next Toa would get 20 votes? Maybe. Hopefully there would be a next Toa. Hopefully they'd become a Turaga and not disrespect the Sacred Law of Being Too Tall. "Hopefully that new Turaga will enlighten us all", one Matoran thought. "Don't you love them? They even gave me this little leechy pet and everything!", another said out loud. The room fell silent. There was something off about that particular Matoran's tone, though in the end nobody decided to pay it any mind. All continued to look onward, for the best Matoran to become a Toa, and decided to start putting their votes for Toa forward. They'd stalled long enough.

Vote for someone to become a Toa for Night 1, and a Turaga for all rounds after! 

• Upvote 6

I vote for the guy with the leechy thing. :P

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Can we vote for ourselves?

Because I love to be a Toa

I vote myself for toa

Well, if we allow people to vote and lynch themselves, it's only fair we allow people to vote themselves as Toa.