BIONICLE Mafia: Legends

Trijhak

DAY 1

On this particular day, it would seem that there are three particular possibilities. One: A rift had developed between several factions that had formed between the village, and thus that is how Kra-Koro ended up with a Toa that they would immediately lynch. Two: Half the village was confused, and submitted their lynch or Toa votes into the wrong boxes. Three: Everyone in the village is a colossal moron. The interpretation is up to the observer. There may even be fourth and fifth possibilities, the fourth being that ToaTimeLord wanted to end their life with a bang, the fifth being that all of this was a very, very unhappy accident. On the brighter side, the village had elected two Toa, so even if one of those was about to immediately die, it meant that Kra-Koro would still have a protector for the night. There was much confusion as both ToaTimeLord and Burnmad were chosen to be transformed into Toa - two Toa at once was not unprecedented, but it did make the Matoran of Kra-Koro uncomfortable considering there were now two overly tall beings in Kra-Koro. There was even more confusion when Toa ToaTimeTimeLord Lord was immediately lynched. Half of the crowd boo'd, the other half cheered, though it's unclear at what, particularly. It would seem that two Toa was too much to handle today, as that raised the average height of Kra-Koro to Uncomfortably High. Burnmad, on the other hand, would live to see the night. It has been a strange day for everyone in Kra-Koro. 

ToaTimeLord, lynched immediately after becoming a Toa.

Burnmad chosen for Toa Night 2, and a Turaga for all rounds after.

Toa Burnmad and the Shadow Matoran, please PM me your actions. You have 24 hours.

• Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

We had the option of peanut butter, FFs, or Austrailians, and everyone knows you can't trust those.

I have difficulty trusting people who can't even spell Australian properly. 

• Upvote 5

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We had the option of peanut butter, FFs, or Austrailians, and everyone knows you can't trust those.

I have difficulty trusting people who can't even spell Australian properly. 

I wanted to see who would catch that. XD I'm surprised the Pridak Pretender got it.

NIGHT 2

Fishy is what the stench of the sea is, and also the variety of tonight's dish of murder. A basic geography lesson was warranted this night, for nobody knew where Kra-Koro was. What some did know, however, was that there was a beach to the north-east, which was next to a sea or other body of water, as beaches tend to be. There may also be beaches in other directions, but the areas beyond Kra-Koro in those particular directions are shrouded in shadows, drenched with darkness, lacking in light, very poor visibility, unilluminated in unillumination. Tonight would be interesting, as an individual known as 'Fishers' was, well, fishing, on a haphazardly constructed dock made up of tiny little particles called atoms. Fishers managed to catch one of the few Rahi endemic to Kra-Koro: the Kra-Fish, which is basically a shark with a leech's mouth. Unfortunately, this was a bad thing. Not because it was a shark-sized leech whose main diet consisted of unlucky Matoran, but because Fishers was standing on a haphazardly constructed dock. The Shadow Matoran took advantage of this. Reportedly, they yelled out that she should 'learn about chemistry and what liquids are safe to put your hands in'. The dock momentarily collapsed, plunging Fishers into the sea which was not, in fact, a sea of water or liquidised protodermis, but a sea of lava. As this fact was suddenly remembered, both the Kra-Fish and Fishers died, as fish cannot survive in lava, and neither can Fishers, who, sadly, was a mere Matoran. Matoran do not have immunity to being plunged in Lava.

fishers64, Matoran, killed via plunging into Lava.

Vote for someone to lynch.

Vote for someone to become a Toa.

You have 24 hours.

• Upvote 4

Voting Kra-fish to lynch, myself for Toa. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Changing my joke lynch vote from Kra-Fish to Ghidora. 

Blade for Toa. She's the only person without "Shadow", or something shadowy, like twilight, in her name, out of all the people on the Toa list right now.

Scorp for the lynch and for almost the same reason. Vox is a Gravelord, which is a shadowy job, and that's close enough to Shadow to at least be considerably more shadow than The Amaztastical Lynn has in his name right now. As we all know, shadows hate the light, so if we lynch Lynn, who is full of light, all the light in his body will spill out into the general area of the gallows and voting booth and keep the shadows, who hate light, away from the area of the voting booth, preventing them from voting and thus from lynching all the people that are full of light and not shadow.

Lynch
Shadow Ghidora - 3
Vox - 1
Scorp - 3

Toa
Shadow Nato - 2
TwilightVezon - 1
Shadow Luroka - 1
Blade - 3

~Unit#phntk#1
Edited by Shadow Unit#phntk#1
  • Upvote 2

Yet you have shadow in your name, too. 

Blade for Toa. She's the only person without "Shadow", or something shadowy, like twilight, in her name, out of all the people on the Toa list right now.

Scorp for the lynch and for almost the same reason. Vox is a Gravelord, which is a shadowy job, and that's close enough to Shadow to at least be considerably more shadow than The Amaztastical Lynn has in his name right now. As we all know, shadows hate the light, so if we lynch Lynn, who is full of light, all the light in his body will spill out into the general area of the gallows and voting booth and keep the shadows, who hate light, away from the area of the voting booth, preventing them from voting and thus from lynching all the people that are full of light and not shadow.

Lynch

Shadow Ghidora - 3

Vox - 1

Scorp - 3

Toa

Shadow Nato - 2

TwilightVezon - 1

Shadow Luroka - 1

Blade - 3

~Unit#phntk#1

I like to point out that I got kill and my name has nothing to do with shadow.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I'd like to point out that Twilight is a state between Light and Shadow, and so you can't use it as proof of my supposed guilt.

(Keep calling me the Master of Shadows regardless though, I'm not losing the rights to that title just because I'm no longer purely a being of darkness.)

Ghidora for Lynching and TwilightVezon for Toa.

Edited by TwilightVezon
  • Upvote 3

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Shadow Ghidora - 3

( e_e)

Does it look like I have the word "Shadow" in my name

....You don't. I could have sworn you did.

Still, the mask in your avatar is totally surrounded by shadow. And your signature is a spooky ghost, and spooky ghosts are full of shadow.

Scorp's current member title is Mask of Light Unveiled.  This proves that he has no shadow whatsoever in his body.

TV, if Twilight is a state between Light and Shadow, that still means you have more shadow and less light than Blade, who is a being composed entirely of Light.

My logic stands.

e: forgot a letter

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Shadow Unit#phntk#1

You assume that even the brightest beings cannot hide darkness in their core.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I like to point out that I got kill and my name has nothing to do with shadow.

Me too. At this point I think the cult of shadow is killing off all of those who refuse to join.
You hear that villagers I was a Toa of time and light. Then they killed me.

Lynche those with shadow in there names.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I say we lynch those who cannot use spelling and grammar correctly, and mangle perfectly innocent words. 

• Upvote 7

DAY 2

Unexpected results. Instead of what one would expect to happen, something else did. For a moment, it would look like two beings would be lynched. Instead, only one would be lynched. For a moment, it looked like two beings would become Toa. Instead, only one would become Toa. It was clear: Kra-Koro feared having two Toa yet again, and had not yet gained an affinity for senseless violence, as many other villages had in the past. Today, The Amaztastical Lynn will be lynched, and Blade will become a Toa. Only half of what is expected. Nobody will be Ghidestroying Ghidora today, and it would seem people do not trust someone with Shadow in their name today. Trickery has gone on. But not too much. Perhaps Kra-Koro was just indecisive? Maybe. Possibly. 

The Amaztastical Lynnched, Matoran.

Blade, whose destiny seems to have been becoming a Toa, chosen for Toa Night 3 and Turaga all rounds after.

Toa Blade and the Shadow Matoran, please PM me your actions. You have 24 hours.

• Upvote 6

NIGHT 3

There is a fad amongst the inhabitants of Kra-Koro: people have decided to change their names, in an attempt to survive the mysterious nightly killings. It doesn't sound like much of a fad, at first. But then, nobody is actually truly changing their names. They are simply putting 'Shadow' in front of their names. Perhaps they think this will confuse the murderers that stalk the dark currents of shadow that flow around the night, if shadow was like water, but it's not so the murderers can't actually stalk the dark currents of shadow that flow around the night. Unfortunately, it does not confuse them. They are not so incompetent that they think anyone with Shadow in their name is an ally. They are also not above killing those who have shadow within their names. Like Shadowhawk. Who got killed. Shadowhawk was killed by being crushed by an avalanche of cheese wheels, which were not ordinary cheese wheels - they were Shadow Cheese Wheels. Shadow Cheese is made by adding shadow to cheese. Now, it would seem Shadowhawk was really, really lactose intolerant, as Shadowhawk's body was only crushed by the Shadow Cheese Wheels - Shadowhawk died upon contact with the cheese wheels. It is also possible that Shadowhawk had an allergy to shadow.

Shadowhawk, Matoran, killed by Shadow Cheese Wheels.

Vote for someone to lynch.

Vote for someone to become a Toa on Day 3 and a Turaga all rounds after. You have 24 hours.

• Upvote 3

Voting Ghidora for lynch, me for Toa. Again.