Lynching

• Ghidora - 3
  • Nato - 2

Toa

• Nato - 1
  • Ghidora - 1
  • FF - 1

I vote Blade on all accounts

Player spot #21 assigned to user 'Lucina'. Role 'Troll Voter' assigned. Description of Role: Votes count for 0 and have a 33% chance of confusing the host.
Edited by Electromagnetic Pulse
  • Upvote 7

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'm voting to lynch Nato and Promote.... Oh heck lets promote Ghidora. I want to see a toa hanged the instant they become said toa...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm voting to lynch Nato and Promote.... Oh heck lets promote Ghidora. I want to see a toa hanged the instant they become said toa...

That actually just happened.

*Coughs* Clearly I meant let's keep the trend going... yeah yeah... that's completely what I meant. The highspeed interwebs waves just jumbled it up... yep yep *Crawls back under his rock where it's safe*

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

May I ask why everyone's suddenly gone from voting me for Toa last round, to voting to lynch me this round? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Probably because of something you've done in the meantime.

But I haven't done anything in the meantime. Heck, I even voted the same. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That actually just happened.
I should know I was the toa that got lynched.

:angrypahrakkal:

Edited by ToaTimeLord
  • Upvote 2

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

DAY 3

It is a day like any other: someone will be lynched, and someone will become a Toa. As per usual for Kra-Koro at this point. Though their reasons are not always sound, as today, Kra-Koro had a craving for Toast. Not just any Toast, a very specific type of toast: Australian Toast. There was nowhere to get this in Kra-Koro, let alone the entirety of the Matoran Universe because Australia doesn't exist anywhere in BIONICLE. At the very least, there was nowhere to get it through conventional means. Unfortunately for a specific Matoran, Kra-Koro's inhabitants were not too stupid as to think of acquiring Australian Toast through unconventional means. Nato had let it slip that Nato was Australian, and a particularly bright Matoran had to ask: "Can you be Toast?" Nato decided not to answer such questions, but unfortunately, that caused this particularly bright Matoran to turn their flamethrower towards Nato instead of the sky, the Flamethrower being why they were particularly bright. Naturally, Nato ran as Nato did not wish to be Toast. Unfortunately, the rest of the village joined the particularly bright Matoran, and began to chant 'NATO WILL BE NATOAST'. At the end of it all, nothing remained of Nato but ash. The Matoran had forgot that toasting people alive kills them. In more pleasant news, it was decided that FF should become a Toa, thanks to FF's daring attempted 'rescue' of Nato - which involved covering Nato in bright red paint.

Nato, Matoran, lynched,

FF chosen to become a Toa for Night 3, and a Turaga for all rounds after.

Toa FF and the Shadow Matoran, please send me your PMs. You have 24 hours. 

• Upvote 3

*glowers unhappily at everyone*

Thank you FF for at least... sort of... trying to save me.

The rest of you can go die in a fire. 

:P

Actions were extremely fast today.

NIGHT 4

Today, they would proceed. They had grown in strength. Not out of nowhere, mind you. Today, they will 'help' the Matoran. First to die was TwilightVezon, who was killed thanks to circumstances not entirely dissimilar to the way Nato had been killed by a mob, except there was no mob this time, just a smaller group of Matoran. Neither was it done out of ignorance like Nato's death, instead it was intentional. Malicious. Evil. Still with other motives, though. Like wanting TwilightVezon to be jam on the hypothetical Natoast. JamVezon on the Natoast. It was clear that watching Nato die had made the Shadow Matoran hungry. Hungry... for death. It is sad that TwilightVezon' death was not even the most important this night, as there was a far more shocking death. Manducus was observed being pursued by an entirely too tall pursuer, then bumping into a wall. Looking up at their pursuer, Manducus was reported asking "I saw them over here, in this alley!" Both Manducus and their pursuer then walked into the alley, and then many heard Manducus say "But you're supposed to help us against the Shadow Mator-", followed by the sound of maniacal, evil, disturbing laughter and the sound of a couple of explosions, though no damage from the explosions was found. Manducus' body could not be located, either, likely having been thrown into the lava surrounding Kra-Koro.

TwilightVezon, killed for partially leaving the Shadow.

Manducus, killed by Shadow Toa.

Vote for someone to lynch.

Vote for someone to become a Toa.  You have 24 hours. (maybe a bit more than that this time)

• Upvote 3

I vote FF for Lynching and Nevermore because I want doubles.

Edited by Shadow Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I vote FF for Lynching and Nevermore because I want doubles.

You realise that you just stopped a double lynching... right?

DAY 4

It was decided that Rahkshi Guurahk should become a Toa, however that's supposed to work. It was also decided that, in the eyes of Kra-Koro, FF was a murderer. After all, a Shadow Toa had killed the night before, and FF was appointed Toa the day before that night. It appeared to make sense. Naturally, people thought FF was the murderer. In Kra-Koro, a new rule was passed: don't trust people who have no vowels in their name, because it leads to death. Unfortunately, Kra-Koro was wrong. FF was quite clearly no longer a Toa, but an ordinary Turaga, and yet that could not stop Kra-Koro from lynching. The problem is that now Kra-Koro's down one of their own Turaga, and a Shadow Toa is still wandering about - causing unease.

FF, ordinary Turaga, lynched out of misplaced fear.

Rahkshi Guurahk, chosen for Toa night 5 and Turaga all rounds after.

RG and the Shadow Matoran, please PM me your actions. You have 24 hours, give or take a few.

Edited by Electromagnetic Pulse
  • Upvote 2