Set Review: 41116 Olivia's Exploration Car

Exploration Car Teaser Image

It's time for another BZPower Set Review. Today, BZPower Reporter Xccj zooms in on 41116: Olivia's Exploration Car from 2016 Friends theme that focuses on science and astronomy. Is this set worth reaching out to the stars for, or should it be kept off world? Read on or watch the video review to see for yourself.

View the full article

The telescope being built on a tree may not be realistic, but in my opinion it's still really cool!

Overall I really like this set despite it being a fairly ordinary build. It has great colors and the return of Olivia's interest in science and technology is much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Finally, a Friends set that appeals to peopel who like rugged outdoors adventures, scientific research of the cosmos, blasting rebel scum on the surface of the death star, and nights out under the stars, 

I think it has the right mix of details, even if the plant's a bit tall for a shrub and a bit stumpy for a tree. x:

• Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png