25889780015_0c1bac53e3.jpg

I think Hero Factory reached its peak in 2012 with "Breakout". We got some of the coolest and most cohesive designs for heroes and villains. It seemed like TLG went all out on the weapons, gadgets, and armor. I wanted to stick to that style when creating a Breez better suited for street-level bagging and tagging. Rocka was a big influence for her gear.

25261049333_0fd804c8a2.jpg

I've also been trying to get more accurate proportions with good articulation. Most of Breez's ball joints work well, but I need to fix some areas.

25794822671_739a45be7e.jpg

25889770395_fb38d1b290.jpg

You can find more (and higher quality) pictures here: https://www.flickr.c...th/25889770395/

Thanks for looking!

• Upvote 12

This is wonderful. I love the shaping and proportioning, especially with the clever placement of the Brain Attack helmet and the Mahiki. The Stormerang bow is pretty solid too. I can't wait to see more of your MOCS!  ^_^

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

This is incredible! For those who don't know, Breez is pretty much my favourite HF character, and this is the best fan-rendition I've ever seen of her! The build is sleek and great to look at, The colour scheme is solid, the detail is great, and that Bow-type weapon is just fantastic. I don't think I can like this enough.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

This is wonderful. I love the shaping and proportioning, especially with the clever placement of the Brain Attack helmet and the Mahiki. The Stormerang bow is pretty solid too. I can't wait to see more of your MOCS!  ^_^

This is incredible! For those who don't know, Breez is pretty much my favourite HF character, and this is the best fan-rendition I've ever seen of her! The build is sleek and great to look at, The colour scheme is solid, the detail is great, and that Bow-type weapon is just fantastic. I don't think I can like this enough.

Glad you like it! I always like discovering new ways to use pieces. Breez had great character development in the movies, and her set forms were pretty cool. I'd like to make other heroes if I have the spare parts.

Can we get a picture of her skeleton I'm curious to how she's built.

Sure. I don't know how to provide the LDD file for download but I hope these pictures help:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65061697@N05/25301031624/in/dateposted-public/

Like it, nice design.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Very nice-I'm a definite fan of Breez, and this is a cool reimagining.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

I think I just fell in love with that bow.

....anyway, onto the rest of the MOC. I like the torso; it's very streamlined and it definitely has the good proportions that you were going for. I especially like the addition of the tiny Hero Core; excellent parts usage. I'm not so much of a fan of the back, though; in comparison to the front of the torso, the back seems a bit flat and unexciting, and I'm kind of iffy on using the Mahiki in that particular area, even though it isn't as bad as some other stuff I've seen. As for the legs, while I do like how you've incorporated that thigh armour, I don't really like the foot design; they look like they should be longer. On the whole, though, I like it! Very sleek and overcomplicated- exactly what it should be. :P

VBWj75sh.png

I think I just fell in love with that bow.

....anyway, onto the rest of the MOC. I like the torso; it's very streamlined and it definitely has the good proportions that you were going for. I especially like the addition of the tiny Hero Core; excellent parts usage. I'm not so much of a fan of the back, though; in comparison to the front of the torso, the back seems a bit flat and unexciting, and I'm kind of iffy on using the Mahiki in that particular area, even though it isn't as bad as some other stuff I've seen. As for the legs, while I do like how you've incorporated that thigh armour, I don't really like the foot design; they look like they should be longer. On the whole, though, I like it! Very sleek and overcomplicated- exactly what it should be. :P

Thanks for the feedback. Some areas still need work! I'm building a variation of this bow with an HF zamor launcher.

Not going to lie, all the faces are distracting.

Faces in all the wrong places.

I like the design and flow, but I can't help but feel like it could be improved with a little more lime in some places. Opinion, mind you. It still holds together really well.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert