Katuko

Yes, you read that right. Playing a bard in the BZPRPG has done things to my brain. It now sees potential song parodies everywhere. Personally I also find it funny when villains break character in parodies, so I thought "Why not use Makuta Terdiax for this?" I intend to have him parody one well-known song per chapter 'till either your interest or my creativity runs dry. So let's get this party started, shall we?Makuta's Sing-Along BlogChapter 1Mata Nui has risen.Everyone in the great city of Metru Nui is celebrating the event. The Toa Nuva have finally fulfilled their destiny of awaking Mata Nui, after Toa Matoro's noble sacrifice to revive the Great Spirit. The evil Makuta were all killed by the energy storms erupting in the universe core after the awakening, and the Order of Mata Nui secured control of the world above; meaning that the greatest threat to peace has been wiped out once and for all.Just as the Turaga begin to congratulate the heroes, however, I make my entrance. A cold wind spreads across the crowd, and my voice can suddenly be heard from all directions. I am Makuta Teridax... and I have just secured my position as supreme ruler of the universe. And just for that reason, I feel the need to tell the Toa exactly what I think of that matter.*Ahem*This... was a triumph.I'm making a note here: Huge success.It's hard to overstate my satisfaction!I'm the Makuta!I do what I want, because I can.For the good of all of us,except for those who must dieBut there's no sense crying over every mistakebecause evil plans, that is what I makeAnd the Rahkshi will flyAnd the Toa will dieNone of my brothersare still aliveI'm not even angry.I'm being so sincere right now.Even though you torched my face,and killed me.And tore me asunder.And threw my corpse into a pond.As I fell I laughed becauseI was so not dead!Now these masks from Toa make a beautiful pileand my evil plans are still cruel and vileSo I'm glad you understand:I'm still the ruler of this land,and the people that are still alive!Go ahead and leave me.I think I prefer to work alone.Maybe you'll find someone else to help you?Maybe Karzahni?That was a joke, haha, that fool!Anyway this Kraata's greatit's so malicious and moistLook at me still talking when there's evil to do!When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you!I've got a universe to run, there is evil to be doneon the people that are still alive!And believe me I am still alive!I'm doing evil and I'm still alive!I feel fantastic and I'm still alive!While you are dying I'll be still alive!And when you're dead I'll be still alive!Still alive, still alive!Silence creeps across the crowd again. The only sound to be heard is the chill breeze swooping by. I allow myself to slip into obscurity once again, leaving the Toa and Matoran looking at each other in disbelief.Makuta, whom everyone had thought dead, was back, and he had taken control of their universe. And even worse... he was jolly.

Glad to hear you liked it, peeps. The original song was "Still Alive" by Jonathan Coulton, if any of you were wondering. Next up... a trip to Bara Magna. Then I'll have to do flashbacks so that Terry doesn't die before he can sing any more songs. :PChapter 2Everyone is, to a certain extent, in panic. The Matoran are terrified, the Toa bewildered and the Turaga clueless. In other corners of the universe, which I can now see all at once thanks to my brand new omnipresence, Skakdi and Dark Hunters are scrambling to take up arms against me. How pitiful. I am everything. If they try to hurt me, they will only be hurting themselves. No... only one being and one object in the universe could possibly be a threat to me know, and that is the original Great Spirit and the Mask of Life.I had thought that the problem would be easily solved by stuffing one into the other and launching them both into space. Out there, Mata Nui should have drifted forever, imprisoned in that cursed mask. Unfortunately, his trajectory so happened to land him on the distant planet of Bara Magna, which according to this robotic universe's systems was once the home of its creators. Obviously, the only way to permanently end any threat to my being is to get rid of that planet, a feat which my new nigh omnipotence should accomplish in minutes.As I set off towards what could be said to be our point of origin, I am filled with growing confidence of my success. It's... inspirational.*Ahem*Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good timeI feel ali-i-iiiveAnd the wooooorld, is bowing at my feet, yeahI'm floating around... in empty spaceYou can't stop me nowCan't stop me'cause I'm having a good timehaving a good time!I'm an overlord flying through the sky like a Rahkshibending the laws of gravityI'm a wicked man passing by spreading my shadowI'm gonna go, go, goThere's no stopping meAnd I'm soaring through the sky, yeahFive thousand feet tall! That's why they know me by my he-eight!I've shunned all my inner lightSo I'm evil as evil can be!Can't stop me nowI'm having such a good timeI'm killing you allCan't stop me nowYou will not have a good timeYour Toa will fallCan't stop me now'cause I'm having a good timeCan't stop me nowYes, I'm having a good timeHaving a good time!No one can stop me at all!I'm a battleship on my way to MarsOn a collision courseIt's a satelliteI'm out to destroyI'm a super botReady to reloadLike an atom bomb I'm gonna go go goGo and explooode!And I'm soaring through the sky, yeah!Five thousand feet tall, that why they know me by my height!I've shunned all my inner lightSo I'm evil as evil can be!Can't stop meCan't stop meCan't stop meHey, hey, hey!Can't stop meCan't stop meOoh ooh ooooh, yeah!I like it!Can't stop meCan't stop meHavin' a good time, good time!Can't stop meOoooooooh!(Play it, Vohrak!)*Epic Rahkshi guitar solo*And I'm soaring through the sky, yeah!Five thousand feet tall, that why they know me by my height!I've shunned all my inner lightSo I'm evil as evil can be!Can't stop me nowI'm having such a good timeI'm killing you allCan't stop me nowYou will not have a good timeYour Toa will fallCan't stop me now'cause I'm having a good timeCan't stop me nowYes, I'm having a good timeNo one can stop me at all!Even as I hum the rest of my little tune, I can see the planet I seek come into view. I soar towards it, ready to make another world crumble beneath my feet.I am Makuta; and I feel great.

*shivers* Okay...that was *Sidorak impression* Exe-cell-ent.A little repetitive and shallow on the detail, but definitely creepy. You know how to get inside Makuta's head, and it is close enough to his personality to unnerve me a bit. If that was what you were going for, congratulations

• 1 year later...