Interviews With the Journey to One Voice Cast

SPIRIT

Hey everybody.  Remember that other interview I posted about?  Well that's still in the works, but I've got more news!

We're currently working on getting interviews with the Journey to One voice actors!

Now, LEGO is pretty strict on their NDAs, so I don't have a lot of leeway with the questions I can ask, but if you wanted to get one of the actors to read out a quote, a line, or whatever THIS COULD BE YOUR CHANCE!

Here's who we've heard from so far:

Paolo Bryant -- Pohatu -- Interview Released

Michael Strickland -- Umarak -- Interview Released

William Jordan -- Ekimu/Onua/Makuta/Narmoto -- Interview Released
Geoff Hughes -- Lewa -- Interview Released

I will update this topic if we hear from anyone else. Post your suggestions here, and I will see if I can work my magic.

Edited by SPIRIT
  • Upvote 5

1. Paolo Bryant -- Pohatu: OH NO ITS ...... A SCORPION!!!!!

2. Geoff Hughes -- Lewa: Im Lewa Toa of Jungle NOT AIR!

3. William Jordan -- Ekimu: Dont worry Toa with me you will be less horrible fighters. 

4. Michael Strickland -- Umarak: Worked for Makuta and guess what im now a GIANT MONSTER!

5. William Jordan -- Makuta: Well im still mad at Ekimu for his toa beating me at the Mata Nui Online game.

6. All of them scream together: OH YEA MATA NUI!!!!

Edited by Tahu3.0

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

It'd be fun to hear Jordan's rendition of Makuta's first monologue. Or maybe just the meat of it:

I stand with Mata-Nui, side by side. I am his brother. The people of the world are builders. But look into their hearts, and you will find that they also have the power to destroy. I am that power. I am destruction. And I WILL destroy you.

• Upvote 7

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I'd love to hear Geoff Hughes say: 

"Very deep-impressive. You will be remembered in legends as Reidak, defeater of doors."

or:

"Ah, Toa of Snow and Slush, I'd almost ever-forgotten how much fun you aren't."

I personally find both of those lines hilarious, and I'd love to hear Hughes's interpretations of them. Or, well, any Lewa quote, really...
  • Upvote 3

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

I'd like to hear William Jordan quoting Onua from one of the old G1 comics.  "You are a Toa- prove yourself worthy of the name!"

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

• 2 weeks later...

Strickland would make a great Nidhiki! And his ad libs on Umarak's day to day life were fantastic - I can see them being put to good use in a stop motion short.

• Upvote 2

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Strickland would make a great Nidhiki! And his ad libs on Umarak's day to day life were fantastic - I can see them being put to good use in a stop motion short.

I second that. He would make a pretty good Zaktan as well. 

• Upvote 1

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

Really neat how much his research was evident! You could even hear Christopher Gaze's intonation start to come out as he read some of those Vakama lines.

His Makuta has a rough flavor that doesn't really fit the MNOG version to me, but it was still really cool to hear his interpretation - especially considering its the first time the line has been voiced in anything resembling an official capacity.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...