Do you know who we are?

Dallior

Kanohi Force Awareness  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello, BZPower, this is Dallior, the Kanohi Force's public relations chairman. This is just a quick poll to see if you know who the Kanohi Force are and what you think of us. Vote and comment below your feelings about us!

• Upvote 2

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I know you guys for your comics, but I think I recognize members because they made something cool by themselves & said they were part of the kanohi force, I can't recall too many projects where the whole group collaborated & made something that didn't end in arguing.

• Upvote 2

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I voted 'obnoxious'. Your petty squabbles are just that, and I still can't wrap my head around the exact purpose of your organization. But overall you guys aren't bad.

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Yes, I know about the KF and am a member. They're pretty cool, though I have my own issues with them.

Well, I've heard of you people but what do you guys do?

The best way to define us is as a "creative outlet". We do a mainline comedy, separate comedies, artwork, comics, etc. for other peoples' enjoyment. Entertainment is our business!

Edited by Hardhead
  • Upvote 2

You guys are pretty cool overall and I do enjoy your entertainment.

I haven't witnessed any dustups personally, but I have heard tell of the horror.

Yeah, we're not perfect; we can admit that. But we're working through stuff and doing our best to provide quality content to you guys. :)

Edited by Hardhead
  • Upvote 2

Whats the Kanohi Force? cause i dont know.

Im serious by the way.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume either you've hit your head with the force of ten men and now have amnesia, or there are two Tahu 3.0s lurking about. In either case, you can look at our wiki.

I voted 'obnoxious'. Your petty squabbles are just that, and I still can't wrap my head around the exact purpose of your organization. But overall you guys aren't bad.

You know about our petty squabbles... how? I'm sorry, but I've not been on BZP that much lately. Have we been leaking out into the rest of the web?

Well, I've heard of you people but what do you guys do?

We do... stuff. We write stories, we build MOCs, we pointlessly squabble about meaningless things that even the most rambunctious among us agree are just a little silly, and most of all... We are utterly bonkers.

I've heard of the Kanohi Force, but I kind of thought they disbanded with the end of Bionicle G1 for some reason.

IIRC, we were founded in late 2014. I joined up around May-June 2015. Unless... Was there another Force before us?

totally gonna steal this for my next chapter

• Upvote 2

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I've heard of the Kanohi Force, but I kind of thought they disbanded with the end of Bionicle G1 for some reas0n.

IIRC, we were founded in late 2014. I joined up around May-June 2015. Unless... Was there another Force before us?

totally gonna steal this for my next chapter

Wait, I was thinking of Kanohi Power. Yeah, I have no idea who or what the Kanohi Force is then.

• Upvote 1

I know the individual members, and used to be one.

I like you guys individually, but your organization skills are as good as that of a carp, which is a fish, and is in no way bypassing any filter.

Isn't that the fish that jumps around and slapping people and creatures in the air? If so, quite the fitting description senor.

You know about our petty squabbles... how? I'm sorry, but I've not been on BZP that much lately. Have we been leaking out into the rest of the web?

First from Terra Magna. Since then, I sometimes check up on the recent drama. 'Last time, on 7th Heaven...'

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I knew you guys existed through the constant reference to them in Games and Trivia, but I didn't know what you did. I've never checked out anything that you've made.

I didn't think you guys were completely annoying, but the inside-jokey nature of you talking about the force is a bit irritating. I don't have specific examples, it's just from  what I remember.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

voted "Yes, I've been following your exploits from the outside" by mistake; meant to vote for "Yes, I've heard of you" instead.

voted "Obnoxious". sorry, but for the most part my interactions with members of the group have not been positive; not to mention all the interpersonal drama I've witnessed spilling over onto BZPower.

• Upvote 2

I've heard of Ghidora, and apparently he got T1S involved in something, which doesn't make any sense because T1S seems to be a sensible sort of fellow while Ghidora is permanently stuck in wackadoodle lands and can't escape. 

And apparently it's a comedy, which IMO is one of the most boring comedies ever written which is beneath my refined taste. Therefore, it is both obnoxious and not applicable to my general existence. 

• Upvote 11

It's not another cult, is it?

That is honestly the greatest question ever asked here.

Hmm... Methinks we need a better PR department. I doubt my new line of Kanohi Force branded footwear is going to be a tremendous success.

And what does this add to the topic its completely irrelevant its reasoning to exist is for likes.

I might sound like a JERK in the last one but its true.

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Oooh man, looking at some of the votes, I can feel a strong sense of egotism. I wonder why...

Anyway, I do know of you guys, though given my last bout of being in a smaller, less organize and prestigious BIONICLE based sub-community, I'd dare not become a part of it, I just hope that you guys don't fall to the same egotistical back-talking backstabbing snake-like hypocrisy that TTV adopted and became (though from last I heard, they may have retooled somethings? But I am unsure if such claims are viable or legitimate). But by the cynical inner working that I've spotted, my worst fears may be realized. So guy, cut this out, you will get yourselves nowhere by behaving in such manorisms towards each other. A lesson I've had learn the hard way.

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Hmm... Methinks we need a better PR department. I doubt my new line of Kanohi Force branded footwear is going to be a tremendous success.

Posts like this is why people don't like you in the first place.
And what does this add to the topic its completely irrelevant its reasoning to exist is for likes.

It's not a post to garner likes. It solely exists to make a joke about what I feel is a rather mixed bag of reception of the Force by BZP.

To Chromedome, exactly what makes this so terrible a post? It's a joke. It may not be terribly funny, but as only one member of many, is my bad joke really so terrible that people would instantly dislike the group?

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

I think by now, everyone's heard of you, which is fine. I also voted obnoxious. I like the idea of the Kanohi Force, but the way you guys treat each other doesnt exactly scream "team" to me. I won't deny that teammates can and will argue with each other, but they're supposed to become stronger and closer as a result. All you're doing is jabbing each other and leading your comrades to quit. Then we get to see a bunch of drama, which not everybody wants to see. Just work things out and compromise instead of arguing. It'll take you a long way, guys.

• Upvote 3

mindeth the cobwebs

It's not a post to garner likes. It solely exists to make a joke about what I feel is a rather mixed bag of reception of the Force by BZP.

To Chromedome, exactly what makes this so terrible a post? It's a joke. It may not be terribly funny, but as only one member of many, is my bad joke really so terrible that people would instantly dislike the group?

I dunno, man, I actually liked the joke.

Look at the rest of the topic. People know who you are, but they don't know what you do. If you advertised, "hey, we're a group of Bionicle fans who enjoy writing and drawing, join us" that would work well. The way Hardhead put it in this same topic is awesome:

The best way to define us is as a "creative outlet". We do a mainline comedy, separate comedies, artwork, comics, etc. for other peoples' enjoyment. Entertainment is our business!

But instead all you guys do is make elitist injokes and point out "group group group we're in a group and you're not!" When in reality there's hardly any organization on the inside anyways.

Nothing against you personally Ben, it's just a pattern you see in general. I was guilty of it too when I was a member.

Edited by Chromedome
  • Upvote 1

Hey, we have tons of organization! There's... um... And there's... uh... Well, of course there's... eh...

Well. Drat.

I would like to point out that I do not believe that the Force has exhibited elitist behavior. If you believe I have, I apologize. However, it's not something I've seen a lot of.

I do, however, take offense at how it seems you're correlating being a member of the Force and being an elitist. It's, in my opinion, very untrue and only serves to paint a bad picture of us. If this was not your intention, again, I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Thing is Ben making jokes like this:

Are good for a group chat or a place like a Rant Square but in a serious TOPIC like this its not the correct place to do it its like what happened in the comedy we would be talking of the story and we would move of topic ALL THE TIME thats why a lot of mods came and say stay in topic.

And the superiority behavior is there in the Kanohi Force i mean they called the members underlings and the synonyms with that word are: 

subordinateinferiorjuniorminionlackeysubalternflunkymenial,vassalsubjecthirelingservanthenchman,

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Hey, we have tons of organization! There's... um... And there's... uh... Well, of course there's... eh...

Well. Drat.

I would like to point out that I do not believe that the Force has exhibited elitist behavior. If you believe I have, I apologize. However, it's not something I've seen a lot of.

I do, however, take offense at how it seems you're correlating being a member of the Force and being an elitist. It's, in my opinion, very untrue and only serves to paint a bad picture of us. If this was not your intention, again, I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

Bad wording on my part. Not elitist, just sort of a condescending attitude. I've seen a lot of posts, here and offsite from members that are like "yep, got important force stuff to do" or whatever. So not that the members feel they are better than everyone, just that some people feel they are a special case because they are in a group and feel the need to remind others of it constantly.

Again, sorry, my fault with the wording.

• Upvote 1

@Tahu; I'm considered an underling at this time, and I have no problem with it. The term has fallen out of favor, though, and is more often being replaced with the less offensive but horribly misspelled "Membur."

@Bonkle: I've never seen that, but I'm also not on BZP as much as I once was. No hard feelings about the wording. My fault for jumping to conclusions.

• Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Second warning: stay on topic; this is a poll about awareness regarding the existence of the group, not a place for its members and otherwise to publicly air grievances with each other or with the organization in general.

Edited by -Windrider-