Do you know who we are?

Dallior

Kanohi Force Awareness  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The name of that group sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't tell whether that's because I'd heard of them before or just because the name is so incredibly generic, so I went ahead and voted "no".

In general I think you'd probably achieve more by explaining who/what you are rather than polling people about whether they'd heard of you.

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The name of that group sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't tell whether that's because I'd heard of them before or just because the name is so incredibly generic, so I went ahead and voted "no".

In general I think you'd probably achieve more by explaining who/what you are rather than polling people about whether they'd heard of you.

That's kind of the point, Lyichir. We're doing this to see what our PR is like, and what we need to do to fix our bad standing with some of the community.

ALSO, mods, the Kanohi Force requests the shutting down of this topic.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I've heard the name "Kanohi Force" before but that's literally all that I know about them. I don't know who's involved, what they do, or any of their exploits, so I voted no.

I'm assuming their just a small community of friends, or something like that?

• Upvote 1

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

I've heard the name "Kanohi Force" before but that's literally all that I know about them. I don't know who's involved, what they do, or any of their exploits, so I voted no.

I'm assuming their just a small community of friends, or something like that?

A small community of friends who constantly get harassed by former friends, try to make humour through a comedy, and painstakingly take care of a wikia which is only 95% true 50% of the time.

So kind of like the ICC but not exclusive to Artwork III, I take it?

(If anyone besides me remembers them)

Was the full name: International Comic Continuity?

Whatever it was, I remember the comics the members produced. They were all Sprite comics, but they were funny & a good way to spend time when you're bored & had nothing else to do. I don't recall if there was ever any drama or constant arguing between the members, though.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.