A GIFT OF SUNSHINE, LOLLIPOPS, AND RAINBOWS

Makuta Luroka

wow no one wants to give BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE to anyone?? how rude.

i vote we give SMOKE MONSTER the gift of BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE so he will feel JOY.

Sounds like a plan... I vote to give sunshine to Smoke Monster  :notsure:

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Smoke Monster doesn't sound like a very happy name.

I vote we give him sunshine so he can become Glowy Cuddly Creature!

• Upvote 7

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It was a great day in the village, and rather sunny as well, enough so that solar beam would only take one turn. As such, the village conducted the election to decide who among them was the most deserving of the gift of sunshine. The voices rang out far and loud "Smoke Monster!" And so Toa Smoke Monster, the happiest of them all, received the gift of sunshine.

bBhcfWO.png

It was a great day in the village, and rather sunny as well, enough so that solar beam would only take one turn. As such, the village conducted the election to decide who among them was the most deserving of the gift of sunshine. The voices rang out far and loud "Smoke Monster!" And so Toa Smoke Monster, the happiest of them all, received the gift of sunshine.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

So, you don't enjoy getting off the computer and going outside to enjoy the fresh air and sun?

• Upvote 3

pWPTu7m.jpg

So, you don't enjoy getting off the computer and going outside to enjoy the fresh air and sun?

Oh no, I do enjoy it from time to time. 

But as with anything, an overload of it can drive one insane, IMO. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

*Glances at player list*

Why is there two shadowhawks?

I'm not seeing it

Player_List.png

• Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I don't want to offend anyone but what exactly does this have to do with Bionicle or even LEGO for that matter?  This game seems very out of place here, IMO.  If it were a mafia game related to Bionicle I might be interested but this is just too strange to hold my interest as a LEGO fan.

• Upvote 5

PLAYER LIST

1-ToaTimeLord

2-Lenore

3-Rahkshi Guurahk

4-Pahrak

5-Underscore

6-Toa Smoke Monster - Has Sunshine

21-Shadowhawk - Candy Mafia - Has Rainbows

8-Fishers64

9-

10-Ghidora131

11-Pulse

12-

13-Unit - Has Sunshine

14-

15-Ehks

16-

17-FF - Has Lollipops

18-Darkstalker Kaathe - Has Rainbows

19-Nato

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

I don't want to offend anyone but what exactly does this have to do with Bionicle or even LEGO for that matter?  This game seems very out of place here, IMO.  If it were a mafia game related to Bionicle I might be interested but this is just too strange to hold my interest as a LEGO fan.

Well then don't view the topic or a be part of it if it doesn't hold your interest. No one is forcing you too.

And to be fair, for those of us who typically play the mafia games on here it's a nice, if odd, breath of fresh air... at least in my opinion.

PLAYER LIST

1-ToaTimeLord

2-Lenore

3-Rahkshi Guurahk

4-Pahrak

5-Underscore

8-Fishers64

9-

10-Ghidora131

11-Pulse

12-

13-Unit - Has Sunshine

14-

15-Ehks

16-

17-FF - Has Lollipops

19-Nato

*Sits in a corner and drools while insisting that he saw it*

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Well then don't view the topic or a be part of it if it doesn't hold your interest. No one is forcing you too.

And to be fair, for those of us who typically play the mafia games on here it's a nice, if odd, breath of fresh air... at least in my opinion.

PLAYER LIST

1-ToaTimeLord

2-Lenore

3-Rahkshi Guurahk

4-Pahrak

5-Underscore

8-Fishers64

9-

10-Ghidora131

11-Pulse

12-

13-Unit - Has Sunshine

14-

15-Ehks

16-

17-FF - Has Lollipops

19-Nato

*Sits in a corner and drools while insisting that he saw it*

Fair enough, enjoy your game I will not interrupt again.

Night Three

Things were looking bright for pulse, A representative of the candy mafia showed up and gave him a lollipop before leaving. The Sunshine Detective later met him and asked him a few questions about his profession, from which he gleaned that Pulse is the Sunshine Medic. Pulse later gave the gift of sunshine to Nato.

Meanwhile the Rainbow Pyro decided to paint ToaTimeLord and Fishers64 with all the colors of the wind. You all have 24 hours to vote who to bless with sunshine.

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

Yay! Now I can be Bright and Happy and Sunny!

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've been given a lollipop? Am I the equivalent of what-would-be-dead-in-a-normal-mafia-game right now, or are we all functionally immortal in this game so that we can all accept lollipops, sunshine, rainbows, and other fun things?

...Anyone want some SUNSHINE? Handing out free SUNSHINE. First come, first serve.

Let's give Ehks that SUNSHINE. And if Ehks doesn't get it, I can always give it regardless.

Edited by Electromagnetic Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Shadow FF needs the sunshine.

I vote for Shadow FF.

I see that some people haven't gotten the gift of sunshine yet. And that one of them is Underscore. So why don't we start by giving him some sunshine.

My vote is for Underscore.

The daytime cycle has ended. You must wait for the next day.

bBhcfWO.png