A GIFT OF SUNSHINE, LOLLIPOPS, AND RAINBOWS

Makuta Luroka

Night Four

The night wasn't as pleasant as hoped. It would seem that the candy mafia slept in.

The Sunshine Medic chose to give Pahrak the gift of Sunshine.

The Sunshine Detective decided to talk with Lenore and from their conversation gleaned that Lenore is unfathomably and un-noteworthy.

The Rainbow Pyro decided to give rainbows to Lenore and Pulse.

You have 24 hours to bless someone with sunshine.

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

I hereby vote to give Guurahk the gift of sunshine. May his skin tan evenly.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Sorry, you have to wait a bit for marching band. =P

I'm going to be lazy and vote Vox in return, plus there's not much sunshine up in Alaska.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'm going to be lazy and vote Vox in return, plus there's not much sunshine up in Alaska.

Clearly you've never seen Alaska in the Summer. Sun rises at like 5 am, sun doesn't set till like 9 pm. 

Alaska, land of the Extremes. No middle ground whatsoever. You either have tons of sun, or tons of darkness.

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Clearly you've never seen Alaska in the Summer. Sun rises at like 5 am, sun doesn't set till like 9 pm. 

Alaska, land of the Extremes. No middle ground whatsoever. You either have tons of sun, or tons of darkness.

Hm. Well I still have more to learn on Alaska.

Speaking of that, I should probably start preparing for getting more sunshine during marching band, I might be getting a lot during band camp.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Hm. Well I still have more to learn on Alaska.

Speaking of that, I should probably start preparing for getting more sunshine during marching band, I might be getting a lot during band camp.

My fellow Band Rahkshi I vote you get the sunshine.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

The votes are in, and my computer is finally in working order again!

Day Four

It was a rather pleasant day for Rahkshi Guurahk. Everything seemed to be going his way. Apparently including the sun's rays themselves, as he had received nothing but sunshine all day.

Night Roles, you have 24 hours to PM your actions!

bBhcfWO.png

Night Five

The night was rather uneventful, as the candy mafia all decided they needed some rest. The sunshine detective had a late night coffee with Underscore and gleaned that he is completely ordinary. The sunshine medic later gave Underscore the gift of sunshine. The rainbow pyro then visited Underscore and Ghidora131 and gave both rainbows.

You have 24 hours to vote.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

To be fair Luroka, I just think everyone is kind of confused on what to do. I mean I know I'm certainly confused as all heck.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

To be fair Luroka, I just think everyone is kind of confused on what to do. I mean I know I'm certainly confused as all heck.

Ok. What can I clear up?
Everything.

I think people treat this topic as if it's not a true game just a place to say something crazy like,

"Sunshine canon on full blast."

They don't take the game seriously.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Look, nobody dies in this. The whole point is non-violence, so you should all still be sending in actions. This is literally just mafia without killing and with sunshine lollipops and rainbows.

Night Six

All through the night, most everybody was still. The vigilante sunshine detective made his rounds, this time visiting Nato. He was able to glean very little information from him, aside from his role as a villager.

You all have 24 hours to select someone to give sunshine to.

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

so fun fact, I failed to notice that the candy mafia achieved their win conditions on night four. So the candy mafia actually wins. Sorry for leading you guys on for so long afterwards.

The official results are:

Candy Mafia: Victory

Fishers64 - Has Rainbows

Shadowhawk - Has Rainbows

Pahrak - Has Sunshine

Unit - Has Sunshine

Rainbow Pyro:

Toa Smoke Monster - Has Sunshine

Sunshine Detective:

Voxumo - Has Rainbows

Sunshine Medic:

Pulse - Has Lollipop and Rainbows