So, uh, no April Fool's?

Kopekemaster

It's all part of their plan. 

The Staff waits for all the members to think that they won't do anything for April Fools anymore, and then 'BAM!' They do something huge for the day. This year just wasn't that year, but I bet its coming one of these April Fools days. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Meh, I did my own April Fools prank. And yeah, BZPower is too serious for pranks now. Got 'em grim Legos to chronicle and review the special dimples on plastic minifgure faces.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

It's all part of their plan. 

The Staff waits for all the members to think that they won't do anything for April Fools anymore, and then 'BAM!' They do something huge for the day. This year just wasn't that year, but I bet its coming one of these April Fools days. :P

VahkiPower 2: Electric Boogaloo

• Upvote 2

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

• 3 weeks later...

Obviously, most people expect an April Fools Day prank to be played on April 1, which means no one is fooled if/when it happens. Predictability is predictably boring. Everyone else knows April Fools is really in August, except for those who don't expect it. And that's why the prank will take place a week from next Thursday when the calendar changes at precisely 12:18pm to Wednesday, October 2, 2022, and time becomes measured in bananas.

The prank that no one expects should be expected at the time of Cherry O' Asparagus.

It can't get any clearer than that.

Obviously.

©1984-2016 Toaraga EAM

• Upvote 1

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

Yeah April Fools is like an online tradition in the Lego fan community; I really was disappointed that here had nothing going on. 

But in other words I was highly enthralled by Eurobrick's transition to Korean, and the Brickset announcement of the upcoming Lego Galidor and Lego Deadpool movies...

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

What has the world come to? :(

(I'm guessing no secret time-delay prank was found? I've heard April Fool's rules where for it to count the prank has to be put into motion in the first half of the day even if not revealed until later - not sure if that's a common rule though...)

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^