Didn't see any young Halo topics floating around, so I figured I'd get the ball rolling. Let's talk about Halo. I've played the Master Chief CollectionHalo: Reach, and Halo 5, and I gotta say, that was money well spent. Running around impressive environments and mowing down ugly aliens with deadly firearms is one of the best experiences I could ask for. By now, I'm on a Heroic run, so it's good to be doing canon stuff. What about you? Are you in it for the story or the heart-pounding action? Do you read the novels and/or comics or are you sticking to just the games? Or are you trying to achieve near-encyclopedic knowledge of the Halo canon? What's your favorite game in the series?

My favorite's either Reach or 5. I probably had the most fun with Reach, even if I had a tough time transitioning to 4's framerate after playing it. As for 5... I forgot... I just remember really liking it.

Before I leave you to discuss, I have to ask: how's Halo Wars? Any of you played it along with the FPSes? If so, can you tell me how it is? I'm considering getting it and playing it before Halo Wars 2 comes out. I know Wars is a real-time strategy, so it's different, and I'm fine with that.

mindeth the cobwebs