Sign in to follow this  
JohnT

Five Dollar Sets Final Sale

Hmm, I'm afraid I do not know why that is happening.. It is only 6 kraata, though, so if it doesn't start working soon I'll tell you what they are and what level. :)

If the one who reserved Lessovik wouldn´t pay, may I be the next? I can always use spare lime Piraka body and Lime Faxonn xD

Edited by 4kocour4

I am willing to buy Axonn, Takadox, and Defilak. I know Axonn is served, but I am wiling to pay now.

I will have to see the status of the other interested party on Axonn and Defilak, but Takadox is available right now! :)

PM sent

PM received! :)

If the one who reserved Lessovik wouldn´t pay, may I be the next? I can always use spare lime Piraka body and Lime Faxonn xD

Queue formed! :)

I am willing to buy Axonn, Takadox, and Defilak. I know Axonn is served, but I am wiling to pay now.

I will have to see the status of the other interested party on Axonn and Defilak, but Takadox is available right now! :)

Okay, i think I'll wait to see if they buy it.

Could 

i just buy the sets now? It seems pretty clear that whoever reserved the axonn isn't going to buy it.

Hello, unfortunately, I've been a bit slow about updating the topic, you can purchase the sets, but Axonn has already been purchased by the original party.

How long is this sale live? I'm thinking of reserving Pohatu Mata. (Thinking, mind you...)

It'll be live for as long as it's posted :)

I'm willing to buy Zaktan, Avak, Mantax, Fero and Skirmix, 1 Vohtorak, 1 Suukorak, and the complete Iruni.

When are you going to post the lot?

Edit: Double post merged.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-