Toa Raon

cjr205

Raon is a brave and serious Toa, after heading many teams and seen too many things. He is a strong leader, and is willing to sacrifice himself for anyone on his team.

http://imgur.com/a/amBHD

Yeah. This was my first large MOC, and it also used some new techniques and contained my forst custom torso. I'm really proud of it, but I want to know what you guys think.

• Upvote 8

Yo, that's ace! Cool to see a Maxilos mask. The Bohrok shells look awesome as shoulder armor. The staff/sword/spear looks great. My one suggestion would be to bulk up the feet- they look a little small, especially under the large shin armor.

If you wait until the last minute, then it only takes one minute. 

Flickr    BZPRPG   

Yo, that's ace! Cool to see a Maxilos mask. The Bohrok shells look awesome as shoulder armor. The staff/sword/spear looks great. My one suggestion would be to bulk up the feet- they look a little small, especially under the large shin armor.

Thanks! Great idea, but sadly he has met his end by my need for parts.

Thanks! Great idea, but sadly he has met his end by my need for parts.

Noooooo! Oh well. 

If you wait until the last minute, then it only takes one minute. 

Flickr    BZPRPG   

Ah man, sweet. I love super-bulky biomechs in bell-bottoms so this is right up my alley. Like Junior Shark I'm pretty hype about that Maxilos mask. I wish people used it more often, thing's like a mix between a Huna and a Hau. The torso build looks really cool, if you hadn't dismantled him I'd totally ask for pics of it without armor to get an idea of how it works.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Ah man, sweet. I love super-bulky biomechs in bell-bottoms so this is right up my alley. Like Junior Shark I'm pretty hype about that Maxilos mask. I wish people used it more often, thing's like a mix between a Huna and a Hau. The torso build looks really cool, if you hadn't dismantled him I'd totally ask for pics of it without armor to get an idea of how it works.

I do have a mangled broken torso, if you want to see.

I do have a mangled broken torso, if you want to see.

Sure.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)