Everything is Awesome - The Game!

Hordaki

Fortunately, Ekimu managed to hold onto the blueprints for the ancient city & the villagers know how to rebuild the damaged buildings.

Evil Turaga Dume fired the Matoran leaders from the Metru Nui Council!

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I Fly forth a flock of Kewa, and use the birds as transport for the Ta-Matoran until the bridge is rebuilt, plus these birds will help with the construction.

The Kikanalo are endangered, and are being hunted by the Bone Hunters!

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Whenua proposes that the bone hunters try going vegetarian instead of relying on hunting. Fero is now chief of a captivity breeding program dedicated for Kikanlos after discovering a love for the endangered creatures. 

Ekimu turned evil for no good reason other than to try copying Makuta!

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Onua is so cool that he managed to track where the Le-Matoran are going & stealthily followed them to the Bahrag's lair. He also managed to get a truce with the queens so they don't have to fight anymore.

The Bohrok-Kal stole the Nuva symbols of the Toa!

The Nuva challenge them to a rap battle, and win because of Lewa's rapping and Onua's breakdancing skillz.

Turaga Dume passes out at a wild party - and he's got a speech scheduled for the following morning!

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Fortunately, he was just too tired from partying really hard & the Vahki manage to take him back home so he can have a proper rest. The next morning, aside from a few mistakes, the speech goes well.

Metru Nui's economy begins to fail & several hundred matoran are now homeless & unemployed. 

Don't worry, they won't use their weapons or powers, they've decided to settle their argument peacefully.

Due to a horrific accident that killed the chief archivist, Dume has ordered the archives to be shut down. 

A group of Matoran learn how to swim, and strap rockets to the city to bring it afloat, and in order to make new columns to hold it up.

Velika has declared war on the whole world!

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Tahu manages to catch him & lecture him on why he should be nicer. It's not awesome, but would you want a world war on your hands?

Lewa pranked everyone by having Ekimu remake their masks with the wrong powers!

Lewa distracts the Skeleton Warriors by blasting "Spooky Scary Skeletons", thus causing them to do an Irish jig and drop the mask in the process. 

Ahkmou has infected all the Kolhii balls, and the tournament begins tomorrow!

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

Hafu's carving skills haven't been impaired by the sickness & he manages to fashion enough kohlii balls for tomorrow's tournament!

Lewa quit his Toa team to join One Direction!

Lewa soon figures out that he can't sing in Treespeak, so he sticks a picture of Zayn's face to his mask and leaves.

Oes noes! Tahu accidetally drank Hordika venom instead of his Mountain Dew, and Keetongu is on vacation! Whatever will we do?

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

Mazeka is able to convince everyone that the secrets were fake leaks and anyone who denies it is a conspiracy nut.

The Nuva symbols were destroyed and the Toa Nuva have lost their elemental powers! 

Edited by Hordaki

The toa Nuva are understandably upset, but Vakama reveals his secret toa stones & gives them to the toa Nuva, restoring their powers!

Vakama is being interrogated by the toa Nuva!

Jumping back to the last one, the Great Beings invent Plot Glue and use it to repair the Mask of Life and any problems its destruction might've caused.

Tamaru challenges the kidnapper to a dance battle and wins the Le-Matoran's freedom.

Tahu has been poisoned!