Everything is Awesome - The Game!

Hordaki

Pohatu risks his life by getting a bunch of Kraata, travelling to the Bahrag lairs to get the energized protodermis to make all the rahkshi necessary & with the power of his golden mask, he achieves flight & uses the rahkshi to lure the Muaka away!

Matoro is trapped in a closet!

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Bomonga's got a mask of growth, Vakama has some shrinking kanoka & there are plenty of toa to make a protodermis seal. After an epic battle, the Kardas Dragon is frozen & shipped to Xia.

After running out of rahi, the matoran resort to cannibalism!

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

• 4 weeks later...

Fortunately, Millennium manages to get Blaster to surrender through non-violence.

Gali is arguing with Lewa, causing a storm capable of destroying Mata Nui!

Tahu assists and thaws everyone out. Then Pohatu goes to speak with Kopaka about his actions.

Jaller and Takua have done it this time! They became trapped in the pits of Kini-Nui while on an adventure!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

With Jaller's courage & strength, combined with Takua's creative thinking, they manage to find an exit from the pits of Kini-Nui

Onua went missing & the Kofo-Jaga are becoming really dangerous to the Onu-Matoran!

Makuta dies at the hands of the mask and never usurps the universe. Funny how that would have solved much.

The Great Beings start a petty conflict amongst themselves and almost never build any Matoran.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The Toa manage to convince the elemental beasts to stop working for Umarak by saving their offspring from peril. Umarak is later slapped on the wrist & locked away in jail. At least he wasn't killed.

It's exams week in Ga, Onu & Ko-Metru!

Many students panic, but they seek solace in their scholarly brethren.

Vhisola utterly bombs her history final.

t5pQDlO.jpg

It was the first exam & when Takua finds Vhisola & Ga-Metru, he tries his best to teach her the stuff she needs to know for her other subjects. The Ga-Matoran finds out he is a genius when she scores the highest marks in her other subjects.

Tehutti was attacked by a rahkshi & is late for his next exam!

Whenua urges the head teacher to let him take his exam.

Looks like all of the tests were caught in a wandering flame from Ta-Metru!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Onu-Metru's tablets are so advanced, they can now store files such as exam papers. They are written out again & the testing in the Metrus being examined can now commence.

Ehryu got lost in Onu-Metru & ended up being arrested by the Rozakh! To make things even worse, the test papers he was delivering got shredded!

Fortunately, Ehryu had enough money to bail himself out of jail and had copies of the test papers on hand, so he could still take it.

Half of the residents of Po-Metru lost their tests, so they weren't able to take them!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Dume is confused as to why the Po-Matoran are taking exams when they should be carving. After a thorough investigation conducted by Jaller, he learns that the courier who delivered the papers misread the destination & sent the papers to the wrong place. Fortunately, the test papers that went missing had actually been recovered by the courier & delivered to Ko-Metru, where they were supposed to go.

Due to a force sphere, the tests were obliterated when they were being delivered!

Thankfully, Dume had several copies of the tests made. So this was only a minor setback.

While everyone on Metru Nui is busy with the tests, Makuta is secretly trying to take over the island!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Vahki have been upgraded to maintain absolute silence in the Metrus. They quickly find Makuta & tell him to be quiet.

Exams are over & celebrations have begun, but the party supplies are missing!