BREAKING NEWS! Bjoacx Comic's now have a website, check it out here!blig_banner.pngWelcome to the Shire of Awesomeness, which sits video gaming. Now everyone know's comic makers play video games, but what if one day some idio...er, person, where to unleash them into the comic maker world. Yeah, he did, this follows the epic adventures that feature one REAL video game in each comic, I am up to suggestion, and in every comic there will be a hint to a future comic so yeah, enjoy!!!PGS's are open now!!! So strike while the iron is hot, not literally, that's just stupid, you don't have a hammer silly... All I need is your kit (In Vortex Ultima) and Name and a short bio, that's it!!!Comics1."Intro"2. "Birth by Fool" (Kingdom Hearts pt.1)3. "Birth By Fool...Again?" (Kingdom Hearts pt.2)4. "No More Hero's, Tis Shame!" (No More Hero's II Pt.1)Fillers1. Make the 4th Comics Already!!!PGS's(None)Credits: Let's see, I'll shall give my gratitude to THREE different people, First Varderan for supplying epic kit, and secondly GIMP for supplying an epic program to do epic things with, and lastly, me, for doing the (Hopefully) Epic things with the program and kit.

Edited by Bjoacx

... I so sorry, for those who have been expecting a minecraft comic you will have to wait, I am going back on what I said about the whole "hint for NEXT COMIC" thing, just take into consideration that means FUTURE comic.Things just didn't go through with the whole minecraft part, making the sprites our tough, but the comic will be coming soon, just not immediately in the next comic.Edit: Well, the next comic is up, its amazing what you can do if you devote the whole morning to making the comic! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif Anywho, here it is.

Edited by Bjoacx

• 3 weeks later...

I just lol'd at your seccond comic,"NO WAIT WE'RE NOT THE DRIODS YOUR LOOKING FOR!"KUTGW

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Nice! XDthis is really getting somewhere, one thing though, you might want to make the pannels and text alittle bigger, with my almost 20/20 vision im having trouble with a few, and if your using Photoshop, which i would assume from the shadows on the pannels, try and make the text a bit darker and easier to read, hot colours make hard to look at ( I mean look at my sprite, in more than one series people have just dulled my mask cause they hate looking at my sprite XD )Oh and you might not wanna go overkill on the little monster things, Heartless (ikindom hearts, never actuly played it, but I watched a friend play it when I was a wee lad so I can get the brunt of some of it cX )

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

Nice! XDthis is really getting somewhere, one thing though, you might want to make the pannels and text alittle bigger, with my almost 20/20 vision im having trouble with a few, and if your using Photoshop, which i would assume from the shadows on the pannels, try and make the text a bit darker and easier to read, hot colours make hard to look at ( I mean look at my sprite, in more than one series people have just dulled my mask cause they hate looking at my sprite XD )

Well, I actually use gimp, don't know if you've heard of it but that's how I do the glow text, and drop shadow, for the next comic I'll probably go back to to panel width of 2, and make the panels bigger so there's more room for bigger text, I had noticed that, and this comic was my failed attempt to fix it. The next comic will most likely be the last part to the KH series so it might take a while, expect it up either later today or at the latest tommorow night! Thanks for your input!PS, I don't really know what your talking about in the last sentence, too confusing, it made my head explode... :OMG: Edited by Bjoacx

So far, "No wait! We're not the droids you're looking for!" is the best line. :superfunny:Good shading with the comic panels. But everything's so small. I get that you are trying to be different, but there there are some things we have to do. In this case, make things bigger. IDK, it's just my opinion.

haha exploding heads :3 so much fun XDYeah I used to use GIMP then I took a Photoshop DL file to the trial folder to make it premium. I MEAN WHAT you saw nothing >_><_<Don't worry your not missing out on too much :PCan't wait for next installment!

*slaps previous poster*HOW DARE YOU ! ALL PONIES R EQUAL! >: (now whens that new comic coming? Im eager!! ^^

For someone who is supposed to represent the Element of Generosity, she could be less self-centered and whatnot. I don't fall for the whole "good looks and charm" thing.And Bjoacx can take as long as he needs to get the comic up. I'm pretty patient.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Thanks guys, I've just been taking a break from BZP for various reasons for about a week or so, I would have been working on the comic but my blasted computer is messing up big time lately... But recently it's been doing better so I it might be up soon! :happydance: I apologize for promising it for so long and then giving you that, um, interesting filler if you will... :notsure: