Titanosaurus WREX

Tremah

I don't remember what an OC is. Other than that, this looks awesome, especially since I like dinosaurs and robots(I don't know if it was supposed to look like a robot though). Also, I like the use of shadow traps for feet.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I don't remember what an OC is.

An Original Creation, right?

Anywho, how'd you get the eyes to stick in place? I don't think they connect to anything properly, right? Really like how you've integrated things like the avohkii and takadox' head.

And wow, just two days for this? That's really quick! Like, did you build it in two days or did it take you about 48 hours?

Thank you all, guys!

I don't remember what an OC is. Other than that, this looks awesome, especially since I like dinosaurs and robots(I don't know if it was supposed to look like a robot though). Also, I like the use of shadow traps for feet.

It's just MOC, but I used "my" in the sentence earlier.

Anywho, how'd you get the eyes to stick in place? I don't think they connect to anything properly, right? Really like how you've integrated things like the avohkii and takadox' head.

And wow, just two days for this? That's really quick! Like, did you build it in two days or did it take you about 48 hours?

Cattle horns. They're just covered with these 1L technic pegs. No parts damaged,

Two evenings, to be clear. And a lot of coffee. And a huge wave of inspiration. Built in about 12 hours during random movie marathon.

Excellent build, I like the head but the legs seem to be posed in a  boring way. Can this be changed or does he suffer from poor posability?

Sorry, don't quite understand what do you mean under "boring". I think that's an average t-rex pose. The poseability is ok by the way. Edited by Tremah

That's, pretty good. Generally better than what I can pull off, so good on you with that.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png