Useful Facts

Sybre

This doesn't seem to break any rules, there's no topic about this already, and it could be fun! What are some useful facts that you know? They can be life hacks if that's all you got.

-----

Humans have a little-known extra sense that can warn you of danger. When it kicks in, you get an overwhelming sense of fear and dread that tries to keep you from continuing what you're trying to do. From what I could piece together, it doesn't always work for everybody. Maybe that's why so few people know about it...

You can make poor-man's pancakes with 2 eggs, 1 banana, a skillet, and a stove. You gotta be a better cook than me if you don't want them to blacken. They still taste good either way, especially with syrup. However, they cool off annoyingly fast.

A lot of tech-savvy people would know this one, but this is for the ones who aren't computer experts. There's this file in computers called the System32. If someone tells you to delete it, NEVER do it. Deleting it will turn your computer into no more than a doorstop.

In an emergency, crayons can burn like a candle for 30 minutes.

If you're a dedicated Black Friday shopper, try going to Best Buy. They're very organized when it comes to Black Friday, pulling this off with the classic "take a number and wait in line" system. Only way it goes wrong is if somebody messes it up with a bad attitude.

Speaking of Black Friday, lots of manufacturers intentionally lower the quality of their products before shipping them out on Black Friday.

Certain food places like Wendy's and Jack in the Box offer free food on birthdays.

-----

That's all I have at the moment, but what about you? Make me learn!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

What is useful to some is useless to others, so as I personally find it to be important, I'm just going to say this again.

Roman Empire did not fall in 476 AD, but rather about a thousand years later in 1453. There is no such thing as the 'Byzantine Empire', it is an invented name attributed to the more Hellenized stage of the Empire's history (which is actually most of it). This was done and conducted with help from the Roman Catholic Church for religious authority reasons and advocates of the Enlightenment in order to fit in with an artificial, anti-Christian view of history in relation to technological advancement, and both to increase Western Eurocentrism. The latter-most part is still happening today, which is generally unfair to many countries and history itself.

Constantine 'the Great' did not make Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire, that was the work of Theodosius 'the Great'. All Constantine did was make it a legally recognized religion in the Empire, and scheduled and oversaw the Council of Nikaea in order to decrease confusion and some cases of violence and better unify the empire to make for better ruling; the council resulted in the accurate collection of holy scripture that now makes up the New Testament (rather than adding forgeries).

Then there is this:

Gaius Julius Caesar was not the first Roman Emperor. His reforms laid the foundation for the Empire, but was never crowned. His assination resulted in a massive civil war to see who would succeed him and be the first Roman Emperor. Between Marc Antony  and Octavian Caesar, it was Octavian who won, him being crowned 'First Citizen' (highest among equals) aka Augustus, and thus the first Roman emperor. His name was never changed. Octavian did, however, added 'Gaius Julius Caesar' in the middle of his name to give himself a greater right to rule on the surface, thus contributing to the common modern-day confusion.

• Upvote 3

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Oh dang, I feel like there was a thread like this a long time back.

I didn't have any useful facts then, and I don't now.

Well, I'll go with this; chocolate contains two stimulants (caffeine and theobromine), a cannabinoid (anandamide), and a precursor/chemical related to MDMA (phenylethylamine).

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

If you don't have eggs, you can use blood instead for baking and cooking. It comes out the same, or so I've been told.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

What is useful to some is useless to others, so as I personally find it to be important, I'm just going to say this again.

Roman Empire did not fall in 476 AD, but rather about a thousand years later in 1453. There is no such thing as the 'Byzantine Empire', it is an invented name attributed to the more Hellenized stage of the Empire's history (which is actually most of it). This was done and conducted with help from the Roman Catholic Church for religious authority reasons and advocates of the Enlightenment in order to fit in with an artificial, anti-Christian view of history in relation to technological advancement, and both to increase Western Eurocentrism. The latter-most part is still happening today, which is generally unfair to many countries and history itself.

Constantine 'the Great' did not make Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire, that was the work of Theodosius 'the Great'. All Constantine did was make it a legally recognized religion in the Empire, and scheduled and oversaw the Council of Nikaea in order to decrease confusion and some cases of violence and better unify the empire to make for better ruling; the council resulted in the accurate collection of holy scripture that now makes up the New Testament (rather than adding forgeries).

Then there is this:

Gaius Julius Caesar was not the first Roman Emperor. His reforms laid the foundation for the Empire, but was never crowned. His assination resulted in a massive civil war to see who would succeed him and be the first Roman Emperor. Between Marc Antony  and Octavian Caesar, it was Octavian who won, him being crowned 'First Citizen' (highest among equals) aka Augustus, and thus the first Roman emperor. His name was never changed. Octavian did, however, added 'Gaius Julius Caesar' in the middle of his name to give himself a greater right to rule on the surface, thus contributing to the common modern-day confusion.

This kind of info can count as useful because with enough proof, somebody can really impress a history teacher with an essay that uses some of the facts you've been offering up recently. While I don't need this info in my current life situation, I won't put down its potential usefulness.

Oh dang, I feel like there was a thread like this a long time back.

I didn't have any useful facts then, and I don't now.

Well, I'll go with this; chocolate contains two stimulants (caffeine and theobromine), a cannabinoid (anandamide), and a precursor/chemical related to MDMA (phenylethylamine).

I won't doubt it, but I don't think I've found it. Your fact could come in handy if you're a bit of a health buff. Also, there are ingredients in dark chocolate that are good for you.

If you dont have eggs, you can use blood in baking and cooking.

Woah, that's cool! Does it affect the taste in any way?

Here's some more facts from me.

If you somehow go deaf, not all hope is lost for your taste in music. If you can still feel vibrations, you can feel a music's rhythm. This has allowed many deaf people to still enjoy music.

There's this alcohol manufacturer (forgot the name and I dunno if they still do this anymore) that would make rectangular prism-like glass bottles that double as bricks. With enough of them gathered up, one can make a shelter out of them. It would take a lot of them, though.

If you're avoiding sugary drinks and you plan to drink healthier, it pains me to tell you that milk and orange juice have to follow your soda down the drain. Nowadays, milk has naturally-occurring sugar added into it and store bought orange juice is not natural anymore. Tropicana has a ton of sugar due to being owned by none other than Pepsi.

To relate to the previous fact, fruit is still healthy, but they still have natural sugars in them. Be sure to balance them out with other healthy types of foods.

Another health-related fact comin' atchya! Going vegan isn't healthy in the long run. You'll lose weight; sure, but losing too much of it is an inevitability. You can cut out certain meat and dairy products for health reasons, but certain types of meat (especially fish) are still very beneficial to your body.

There are many benefits to playing video games in terms of learning, health, and social skills.

Many apartment landlords frequently change locks once every few months for security reasons, even if nobody's moved out. This next part is somewhat useless, but for apartment complexes that do it, there's actually a whole secret mix of locks for it and the old ones get thrown into the mix and can eventually be put back into the doors.

Burying apple cores, banana peels, and orange peels in soil will fertilize it. If you have a garden and/or you're growing a tree, give it a whirl!

If you need a morale boost or a special surprise, order some Domino's Pizza online and ask for something in the extra request box. If asked that way, Domino's employees have been known to draw silly drawings or write notes inside pizza boxes before they're delivered and one time, somebody asked for Oreos on the website and got them delivered with the pizza! I'm not sure how well that last part works, so be mindful.

If you frequent your local Target, google "Target markdown schedule". On certain days of the week, certain departments get markdowns, including toys. If you're looking to save a little bit of cash on your next LEGO purchase, go in on a Thursday. Also, if the price ends with an 8, it'll go down some more. Ending with a 4 indicates that the price won't go down any further.

Three cardboard tubes (that come with toilet paper) can be cut in a certain fashion to turn them into a little stereo for your smartphone or MP3 player. The sound is clearer, but only a tad louder.

For those with a Keurig coffee maker, there are certain types of coffee that come in biodegradable K-cups that use significantly less plastic.

• Upvote 2

mindeth the cobwebs

Toa are actually generally around 7ft 3. So, if you're looking to make a lifesized statue of Tahu, you'd better make good use of this knowledge.

If you rub your eyes too much, you can burst the veins in your eye, and turn the white of your eye red, but this only lasts a few hours to a few days. So, if your friend all of a sudden has red eyes, no need to panic, they aren't possessed, they just rubbed their eyes too hard. If your friend actually is possessed (or just really high), just suckerpunch them in the jaw, then bring them to the hospital to be stabilized. Works every time for me when dealing with it. (Results may very, i.e broken jaw, chipped teeth, dislocated jaw, ect.)

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

1) If you find an infected kanohi mask mail it to Makuta with an ANGRY note at it.

2) DON'T move Bionicle sets that are made from 2008-2010 they will break easily

3) If you join a site like this you need a lot but i mean A LOT of spare time poor mods they do have it the hard life here.

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Crosswalks and elevators have built-in cheat codes designed for cops to use so they can quickly cross the street or change floors without interruption. Some civilians have learned about them and leaked them on the web.

Never give a homeless person cold hard cash. They could use it for alcohol and drugs, but they could also learn that instead of going to an underutilized homeless shelter, they can just get money on the streets as long as they keep begging. Encourage a homeless person to go to a homeless shelter or if you have to give them something, limit their options. Buy them food and drink yourself or keep $5 fast food gift cards on you. Fast food joints don't serve alcohol and $5 goes a long way on the dollar menu.

Speaking of fast food, do you want something different at In-N-Out? They have a secret menu that you can order off of and they'll serve it like any other product on their menu despite the secret items not being there. I can guarantee that this works, as my mother's done it a few times and the employees don't give it a second thought.

If you think a car is following you while you're driving and you're in a town or something, make four lefts or four rights. The turns create a big circle. If the car's still behind you, you're being followed. Try and find a police station or fire department to pull over in front of or hang close to crowded areas.

If you can be subtle about it, you can sneak outside food into movie theaters. They aren't legally allowed to check you, leaving you free to take in your own candy as long as it's not too noisy and you don't act suspicious about it. If you're going to the cinema and you have a spare dollar or two, pop by the dollar store and pick up some candy to put in your pocket and enjoy during the film.

While I'm on the subject of movie theaters, you can reserve an entire row of seats and as long as you have the ticket to prove it, an usher will back you up just in case. If you have a bunch of friends or you just want to enjoy a big screen flick without anyone sitting next to you, go the extra mile if you want. You can also offer seats to whomever you want.

This next cinema fact is very obvious, but never see a film in theaters until weeks after its release. Even if you can find seats, you won't be able to avoid the constant clapping and cheering while the plot is still underway.

If you rub your eyes too much, you can burst the veins in your eye

Speaking of popping veins, if a dog's ear is folded inside out, that will pop a blood vessel/vein. If your dog has that type of ear, be sure to put it back in place if that happens, as it could happen by complete accident.

mindeth the cobwebs

When you have a bloody nose, don't lean your head backwards. The blood will go back into your throat and it could drown you. Instead, hold your nose, and lean forward.

I can confirm this. I've never drowned from blood in my throat before, but the event is possible. I'll remember this advice the next time there's a big weather change. :P

Anything you say to Siri is recorded and sent to Apple Inc. I've put this here instead of the useless facts topic for obvious reasons.

If you're applying for a job, especially in retail, do things to signify your interest in the job. Call and remind them about your interest or even show up in person and ask about the current hiring situation. It shows good character and makes you seem like someone they'd want to hire. Even if you don't get the job, it's still good practice for applying in the future.

If your vomit resembles coffee grounds, that means you're internally bleeding and you need to seek medical help immediately.

You can make a little makeshift meal out of a tortilla, peanut butter, and a banana. Just spread peanut butter on the tortilla, place the banana on, and roll it up. It's quick, cheap, and easy to make and it tastes good. Buying a bunch of tortillas, a single jar of peanut butter, and bunches of bananas will have guaranteed lunches every day. Just keep the bananas ripe!

A lot of businesses in Mexico accept U.S. currency. Some knowledge of the Spanish language or a translator is recommended, though.

If you need to save money on TV services, consider switching to a stream box. You can stream old and new movies and TV shows with a selection that dwarfs any TV service for a better price and it's legal. You'll need reliable internet, though.

Edited by Doriyakivore Shia DoRaouf

mindeth the cobwebs

If you're nose is stuffed move you're head sideways with the stuffed nose side looking up with a pillow for you're head it should work to get rid of it.

Interesting. I might have to try that if my nose decides to turn on me again.

If your house catches fire, save your LEGO collection. When burned, ABS plastic gives off toxic fumes.

Efforts are being made to remove the practice of tipping from restaurants through better pay. It's going to be a slow process, though.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

The great pyramid of Giza was erected at a time when mammoths still roamed northern Europe, Russia and Canada.

The Chinese and Roman empires knew of each other since ancient times, as Taqin Guo and Sera Maior respectively.

Around the first century AD, chinese emperor Hedi sent general Ban Chao to the west to reestablish order in those regions. He did that and went further west and, under persian guides, reached the Caspian sea. He wanted to meet the ruler of Taqin Guo. Realizing that, and that if Rome and China had a direct contact, the persians who sold european stuff to chinese and viceversa, would suffer a great economic loss, persuaded Ban Chao to go back, insisting that he was only halfway to Rome and that he couldn't afford such a journey. Them persian pricks.

Edited by El-P

If you need to save money on TV services, consider switching to a stream box. You can stream old and new movies and TV shows with a selection that dwarfs any TV service for a better price and it's legal. You'll need reliable internet, though.

Or you could just connect your computer to the TV and stream it illegally for free. ;)

Not that I... do that or anything.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

If you want to draw something, but don't know how, just use reference. You would not believe how many people do not do this, or even consider it "cheating."

​And speaking of, if you want to get good at drawing, just practice. Too many people think that art is some innate skill you unlock, and not something you work at. If your work isn't that good at first, don't get discouraged. You aren't born Van Gogh.

​Correct me if this is wrong, but if someone is choking on something, they should not be able to speak. So, if you see someone like, eating something and then coughing, but they can totally still talk, they're probably just having a coughing fit. Don't take any chances though, if the body language indicates they're not OK.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Or you could just connect your computer to the TV and stream it illegally for free. ;)

Not that I... do that or anything.

I can keep a secret. ;) Well, despite the secret being public. With the stream box, there's less risk and all. :D

mindeth the cobwebs

In an emergency, crayons can burn like a candle for 30 minutes.

Question: what do the crayons define as an emergency, and how long do they burn if it doesn't meet their standards?

Usually when you run out of nutella or your favorite fictional character dies. If you're almost out of nutella or your favorite fictional character is critically injured and/or in a coma, the crayons won't burn beyond 25 minutes.

What I meant was that you can light a crayon like a candle (most likely due to it being wax), but you brought up a strong point.

mindeth the cobwebs

Crosswalks and elevators have built-in cheat codes designed for cops to use so they can quickly cross the street or change floors without interruption. Some civilians have learned about them and leaked them on the web.

Never give a homeless person cold hard cash. They could use it for alcohol and drugs, but they could also learn that instead of going to an underutilized homeless shelter, they can just get money on the streets as long as they keep begging. Encourage a homeless person to go to a homeless shelter or if you have to give them something, limit their options. Buy them food and drink yourself or keep $5 fast food gift cards on you. Fast food joints don't serve alcohol and $5 goes a long way on the dollar menu.

Speaking of fast food, do you want something different at In-N-Out? They have a secret menu that you can order off of and they'll serve it like any other product on their menu despite the secret items not being there. I can guarantee that this works, as my mother's done it a few times and the employees don't give it a second thought.

If you think a car is following you while you're driving and you're in a town or something, make four lefts or four rights. The turns create a big circle. If the car's still behind you, you're being followed. Try and find a police station or fire department to pull over in front of or hang close to crowded areas.

If you can be subtle about it, you can sneak outside food into movie theaters. They aren't legally allowed to check you, leaving you free to take in your own candy as long as it's not too noisy and you don't act suspicious about it. If you're going to the cinema and you have a spare dollar or two, pop by the dollar store and pick up some candy to put in your pocket and enjoy during the film.

While I'm on the subject of movie theaters, you can reserve an entire row of seats and as long as you have the ticket to prove it, an usher will back you up just in case. If you have a bunch of friends or you just want to enjoy a big screen flick without anyone sitting next to you, go the extra mile if you want. You can also offer seats to whomever you want.

This next cinema fact is very obvious, but never see a film in theaters until weeks after its release. Even if you can find seats, you won't be able to avoid the constant clapping and cheering while the plot is still underway.

If you rub your eyes too much, you can burst the veins in your eye

Speaking of popping veins, if a dog's ear is folded inside out, that will pop a blood vessel/vein. If your dog has that type of ear, be sure to put it back in place if that happens, as it could happen by complete accident.

So no loop-eared dogs, gotcha.

(I was gonna put more here, but I got tired and lazy)

pure_muscle.png

Then there is this:

This kind of info can count as useful because with enough proof, somebody can really impress a history teacher with an essay that uses some of the facts you've been offering up recently. While I don't need this info in my current life situation, I won't put down its potential usefulness.

If you're avoiding sugary drinks and you plan to drink healthier, it pains me to tell you that milk and orange juice have to follow your soda down the drain. Nowadays, milk has naturally-occurring sugar added into it and store bought orange juice is not natural anymore. Tropicana has a ton of sugar due to being owned by none other than Pepsi.

If you need a morale boost or a special surprise, order some Domino's Pizza online and ask for something in the extra request box. If asked that way, Domino's employees have been known to draw silly drawings or write notes inside pizza boxes before they're delivered and one time, somebody asked for Oreos on the website and got them delivered with the pizza! I'm not sure how well that last part works, so be mindful.

Three cardboard tubes (that come with toilet paper) can be cut in a certain fashion to turn them into a little stereo for your smartphone or MP3 player. The sound is clearer, but only a tad louder.

More to history then just passing class. You get to exercise imagination, decrease ignorance, and gain wisdom from examples that span a thousand lifetimes. There are also the added benefits of reading as it requires a lot of it unless you just want some surface info from video-games.

How does one make the TP tube speaker?

i want to try out the Domino's thing. Sounds entertaining. :P

What of other fruit juice, like Dragon Fruit, or Grape?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

--Koalas are neither bears nor related to the ursine family.

--Never get into an argument with Harlan Ellison. This advice could save your ears, life and reputation - though if you survive without any sign of trauma you may be viewed with awe by some people.

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

From antiquity up to the spanish conquest, mesoamerican shamans used a lot of natural hallucinogens for their rituals: jimsonweed, psilocybe mushrooms (which the aztecs called teonanacatl, flesh of the gods) and also acacia sap, for all plants belonging to the acacia genus contain the hallucinogen known as DMT.

Occasionally, bees who feed on acacia flowers produce an honey with mild hallucinogenic properties.

In regards to milk, this is not necessarily always true. At least where I live, it is possible to buy local milk (local as in it's from the same county) in glass bottles, and sugar is not added. Personally, I think it tastes much better, and I can still drink it when I'm avoiding sugar. As for fruit juices, I think that's going to be somewhat true no matter what, as fruit has naturally occurring sugar (which is better than other types of sugar, but still not good in large amounts).

I can personally vouch for this one. I don't know all the items on the secret menu (though a quick Google search should reveal them), but I do know of their animal fries. Basically, it's a normal order of fries with a couple slices of cheese placed on top, heated until melted, and their burger sauce and grilled onions dumped on top. I get them without the onions, and they are delicious. They also have triple- and quadruple-patty burgers.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

According to hinduism, we are currently living in Kali Yuga, the fourth and final stage of the world cycle, the age of immorality and degeneration, after which a new golden age will follow.

There is a dispute as to how long Kali Yuga is supposed to last. Some say 400000 years, others say a mere 8000. Scholars agree, though, that our current Kali Yuga has started about 5000 years ago.

It will end when Vishnu reincarnates as Kalki, his 10th avatar, and slains the demon god Kali, cause and ppersonification of all evil (not to be confused with the death goddess Kali, the two are different, unaffiliated beings).

I can personally vouch for this one. I don't know all the items on the secret menu (though a quick Google search should reveal them), but I do know of their animal fries. Basically, it's a normal order of fries with a couple slices of cheese placed on top, heated until melted, and their burger sauce and grilled onions dumped on top. I get them without the onions, and they are delicious. They also have triple- and quadruple-patty burgers.

I love those fries! Dangit, now I am a-cravin' In-N-Out.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

--Never get into an argument with Harlan Ellison. This advice could save your ears, life and reputation - though if you survive without any sign of trauma you may be viewed with awe by some people.

I could probably survive.

Anyway, did you know that Women can see more shades of red then men? (probably because, they'll know what colors to pick when they break your heart and kill you, to paint in your blood and the blood of others. A fact I know all to well.)

Also, did you know that different blood types define the blood to be slightly varied in color from person to person depending on blood type?

Speaking of Blood Type, did you know that the different blood types can help dictate the personality of someone? It is yet to be entirely proven true, but it seems to hold true from what we have gathered.

I don't know why I know so many fact about blood, I just do.  :D

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

That, my friend, is ... possible.

--The Welsh are the true Britons. They were driven out of the area of what is now England by the Angles, Saxons and Jutes when they invaded.

--The great author Ralph Ellison never published another novel after his award-winning 1952 masterpiece, Invisible Man.​ He wrote a number of acclaimed essays and short stories, but never another novel. However, he had produced over 2,000 manuscript pages by the time of his death, forty-two years later, but never turned this content into a coherent novel. Two novels, Juneteenth and Three Days Before the Shooting have been assembled and published from these. However, they both tell pretty much the same story--Juneteenth (400 pgs.) is a compressed version of the manuscript, and Three Days Before the Shooting is the expanded version (1136 pgs).​*

​* ​I thought this info would be useful for anyone studying or reading Invisible Man.

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

That, my friend, is ... possible.

--The Welsh are the true Britons. They were driven out of the area of what is now England by the Angles, Saxons and Jutes when they invaded.

The Welsh make up half of the expelled Bretons, actually. The other half fled from the island and established a kingdom on the European continent called Brittany. The Bretons of Brittany still have their own language but have been conquered by the French for hundreds of years and so are compelled to learn their language, much like the Occitans (of Occitania) that make up the southern half of modern France.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I kept forgetting to respond to this... FAIL.

Then there is this:

More to history then just passing class. You get to exercise imagination, decrease ignorance, and gain wisdom from examples that span a thousand lifetimes. There are also the added benefits of reading as it requires a lot of it unless you just want some surface info from video-games.

How does one make the TP tube speaker?

i want to try out the Domino's thing. Sounds entertaining. :P

What of other fruit juice, like Dragon Fruit, or Grape?

Oh yeah, good point. While I don't currently pursue knowledge, I'll remember what you said.

For the first tube, cut a slit big enough to slide your phone in. It helps to place your phone against an uncut tube and draw an outline. For the other two, cut holes to slide each end of the first tube in.

It does sound awesome! I'll have to try it someday too.

Grape has a high chance of having added sugar. I didn't even know they made Dragon Fruit juice, though! For now, let's assume there's some sugar in there.

-----

While rebellious robots are logically possible, their casual possibility remains in doubt. A robot will most likely never rise up against humanity on its own unless programmed to even remotely have that function.

If you frequent Costco but don't like the traffic, consider going to a Costco Business Center if you can find one. A Costco Business Center is basically a Costco that caters to business owners, but anybody with a Costco membership can get in. Business Centers allow you to easily buy things in larger amounts and there's significantly less traffic inside the warehouse and the parking lot. They also come with a food court in case you're hungry.

Sharks can smell blood from over a mile away. Even if you're bleeding a little bit, get out of the water and stop the bleeding.

mindeth the cobwebs

If you press ctrl+shift+esc you can get the task manager must faster

You are more likely to get a virus from clicking on an ad than searching for online porn. Yes I am not kidding, further more it does not seem to be getting any better. That's why you should use an ad-blocker, preferably not adblock plus instead consider uBlock which uses less resources and blocks more.

If you are looking for a new browser, look for an open source browser as they allow a wider variety of freedom regarding customization and privacy. Please note Chrominium doesn't count as there were some anti-privacy features that were snuck in. Stick to firefox forks for better customization.

You can switch between programs by pressing the windows button + tab

Macs and Linux Operating systems allow you to download multiple programs at once. While windows doesn't have this feature there are a few programs that do this that are for windows.

Edit: Link to first article removed just in case due to an emphasis that might not fly with BZP's rules.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I have the task manager pinned to the bottom right next to Firefox. :P

You can also use alt+tab.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I have the task manager pinned to the bottom right next to Firefox. :P

You can also use alt+tab.

​Forgot about alt+tab.   

Also if if you add "-" in front of something in google, it will omit those results from your search

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

If a usually active forest (active as in birds chirping, animals roaming, etc.) is dead silent and seemingly abandoned for whatever reason, it's time to get out of there. Something's up.

If your teeth are a light yellow color, pat yourself on the back. Yellow teeth are not only natural, but they're stronger, too. Whitening your teeth can permanently damage them. On the useless side of things, I'm much more confident about my teeth now. :D

At certain Trader Joe's locations, they'll hide a stuffed animal (it's usually a monkey, but other times, it's been a lobster, a spotted owl, or some other animal) somewhere in the store for shoppers to find. If you can find the monkey, you get a free lollipop. But if you're gonna try this, at least bring a kid with you. :P

mindeth the cobwebs