DEATH, because that fits G&T Contest #2 Obviously

Voltex

I use my magical abilities to resurrect Toa Onaku. Then for a special birthday treat, I present TOD with the ownership rights to a starship. Now he can explore the world outside his room and know what it is to be truly free.

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

I also hand Makuta TOD my unabridged copy of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and my towel, already pre-stained with nutrients and gravy.

You can't travel through the galaxy without knowing about it, or hitchhikers, or without a towel in general.

Edited by Kanohi Ko-llector
  • Upvote 2

I put a party hat on TOD's head and pull a cracker with him. There's a paper inside with The Eagle by Alfred Lord Tennyson printed on it.

Edited by Vicarath

Since I can apparently just be revived, I lather myself up with chemicals that make me indigestible to Makuta TOD, his boss, or anyone further up his chain of command. You know, just in case of the 100% chance that someone's going to get eaten at some moment by someone in said chain of command. Do the chemicals even count toward weaponry? Not that it apparently matters, because apparently I can just be revived. To me, DEATH is meaningless, apparently...

Uh... uh... we need some music to lighten up the mood. I take out my phone and start playing some

on max volume.

Don't make me break the rules of the game, or I'll have to tickle you until you promise not to troll people.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

MAKUTA TOD sobs with happiness, overcome with joy at how great you all made his birthday.

MAKUTA TOD is now on your side!

Everyone gets +20 points!

Unfortunately, Onaku was acting both selfishly and against the rules of the game; as such, MAKUTA TOD sobs as he eats Onaku in front of you all, forced to do so by the laws of the land.

Onaku is out.

You all continue to celebrate with MAKUTA TOD until a new presence enters the room, causing MAKUTA TOD to tremble and cower.

"MAKUTA TOD, you are a weakling and a fool! Now I must finish your task for you - and luckily, my birthday is far away!"

It is none other than MAKUTA TOD'S boss... Makuta Stork!

Without even hesitating, Makuta Stork strikes out at Vicarath!

• Upvote 3

I jump between Vicarath and Makuta Stork and ask him to stop and think about how his actions will reflect on him regarding how others will think of him in the future. I then offer him the last slice of chocolate cake that I saved just for him.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I wonder about Toa Smoke Monster's shady past for knowing about TOD's boss, and then tell Makuta Stork that he's raised a good employee and that Stork can learn from TOD's example.

And yet I was made to believe that acting selfishly would also inflict death upon me, with my own frail matoran body failing. Ring a bell, anyone? No? Well, I'll see myself out then. My ghost climbs out of MAKUTA TOD's mouth and leaves the room, dissolving into nothingness as it is brought to the afterlife.

I tap Stork on the shoulder to make him turn to me. I then point to Makuta Tod, who is still overcome from all the happiness we gave him before. I tell Stork that he, too, can be overcome with happiness if he let us help him with his apparent emotional problems against us.

• Upvote 1

pc0lX6T.png

Backing up Smoke Monster's claim, I say to Stork that he should just be honest and tell us what's troubling him as he can't spend his life being completely stressed out. I also say to him that sometimes, you should just vent out your thoughts and anger to be free from negative thoughts and he should know what's it's like to be happy just like Tod.

• Upvote 1

pWPTu7m.jpg

I quickly tack onto FF's statement and tell Stork that venting takes on a verbal form. I don't even want to know what might happen if he starts venting out his anger in a physical way...

I give Stork a book of sudoku puzzles and crosswords with questions in it like "Name the Matoran that was actually a Great Being: 6 down." Now he can keep his mind preoccupied when he's feeling burned out.

Edited by Vicarath

Coloring books. Coloring books are good for the mind. I grab a box of colored pencils with some coloring books & leave them next to the puzzles & crosswords so he can complete them later. 

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

There's a music player here, along with some CDs that have relaxing music. Should I go play some music? 

I think that would be a great idea for Stork. I then ask him what kind of music he wants to listen to, then assist you in helping to find said music.

• Upvote 1

pc0lX6T.png

He might need to leave the couch to unlock the room door so that we can finally escape. Also, if a friend calls his landline phone, he might need to get off the couch to go answer it.

Edited by Vicarath

I attempt to think of reasons for why Stork would need to leave his couch. Then it dawns on me. He actually doesn't have to! I rebuild the couch into a vehicle similar to the drivable couch from Battlefield Hardline. With this, Makuta Stork can just drive to wherever he wants to go without having to get up. 

I can see him now, driving around on his couch as listens to music while sipping tea, drawing and coloring sketches, and completing sudoku and crossword puzzles. Who wouldn't be happy with all that? :)

• Upvote 1

pc0lX6T.png