Signature Pictures Problem

ninjagoboy

If you're talking about the image files on your computer, you can't use an image directly from there.You'll need to upload them to an image hosting site like Brickshelf or Majhost (those two are fairly easy to use).Something else you might be doing is using the "My Media" button to try to put in an image. That can be used to find content you've uploaded to BZPower. There's a separate button to add images (addimage.gif), which is below the media button in the Rich Text Editor. Once you click on that, you'll be prompted to put in the URL of your image, which must be hosted somewhere like the sites I linked to.Hopefully that helps. If that doesn't work, or you need help with other image-related topics, you can ask them in the Pictures Topic. =)

Edited by Ziko

If you're talking about the image files on your computer, you can't use an image directly from there.You'll need to upload them to an image hosting site like Brickshelf or Majhost (those two are fairly easy to use).Something else you might be doing is using the "My Media" button to try to put in an image. That can be used to find content you've uploaded to BZPower. There's a separate button to add images (addimage.gif), which is below the media button in the Rich Text Editor. Once you click on that, you'll be prompted to put in the URL of your image, which must be hosted somewhere like the sites I linked to.Hopefully that helps. If that doesn't work, or you need help with other image-related topics, you can ask them in the Pictures Topic. =)

To add to what Ziko said, the BB code for posting images is,

[img=*enter image url here*]
This should cover it. If you need further assistance, please ask in the Pictures Topic, as Ziko mentioned.Topic closed.