LEGO Dr.Strange sets?

bohrokman

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while and as you may know the dr.strange trailer was released yesterday and I was wondering are we going to get sets based of this because I think I remember A brickiest article with Dr.Strange set names in it or something but I can't find it. I mean of course we are going to get sets we have gotten sets of every marvel movie since the avengers but can we expect a sanctum sanctorum set i mean its kinda early to speculate but i will do so anyways

sanctum sanctorum- $99 either this set is a big set or its like the batman v superman set with a small build and two minifigs

if not sanctum sanctorum - then a final battle big set

we get another small 30$ some sort of like village set of sorts 

then a smaller origins set posibly

another possibility is that we have the Ant-man thing with one set of a battle scene.

• Upvote 1

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

There's gonna be one Doctor Strange set released this summer. Mid-range, kinda like the Ant-Man one last year. Gonna have Strange and a couple other 'figs as well. But yeah, it'll just be the one.

Brickfanatics, who saw it at the UK Toyfair, described it thusly:

Vignette-style build set in Doctor Strange’s lab. with bookshelves, a table, and a portal with a red tentacled demon beast coming through. Sanctum Sanctorum probably. Can’t tell which minifigs, but someone holding a chain with a trans-orange radar dish, and someone holding two fans.

Edited by Ta-metru_defender

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

A possible Dr. Strange set? That sounds great!

I would hope they would do the Sanctum Sanctorum, but seeing what they've done for Ant-Man and Iron Man 3, it's probably just gonna be another vehicle set, which is really a shame.

Hey, I'm Fatorak. I made this account back in November for the Golden Mask contest, but I decided I might as well use it for something more useful. So yeah, I'm gonna be more active on here, or at least TRY to be!

A possible Dr. Strange set? That sounds great!

I would hope they would do the Sanctum Sanctorum, but seeing what they've done for Ant-Man and Iron Man 3, it's probably just gonna be another vehicle set, which is really a shame.

According to people who saw the set at London Toy Fair, the set is a room with bookshelves, a portal, and a monster/demon. No vehicles.

According to people who saw the set at London Toy Fair, the set is a room with bookshelves, a portal, and a monster/demon. No vehicles.

That's actually nice to know. That describes his Sanctum Sanctorum VERY well, so it'll probably be that.

Hey, I'm Fatorak. I made this account back in November for the Golden Mask contest, but I decided I might as well use it for something more useful. So yeah, I'm gonna be more active on here, or at least TRY to be!