Bionicle - Pacifist Route

For the G&T Contest #2.

Story: You are a Toa who is part of a kingdom. Your occupation is a resource scavenger. Your other fellow Toa have built the walls of the kingdom out of weak Protodermis, but they will need stronger resources for it to last. You know of a spot where you can find a large amount of Protosteel. Unfortunately, the area is incredibly far off, and the land has been taken over by blood thirsty Makuta type organisms in search of the Protosteel as well. Your king does not want to hurt even the smallest creature alive, and will not allow anyone to harm the invaders. Your goal is to gather as much Protosteel as you can without hurting anyone. If you hurt anyone, the game will crash.

(Basically, if you make a post that involves hurting anyone or thing, the game will "crash" by me deleting the topic. You have been warned)

How this will work: You will make a post that says which Toa you are controlling and what you will do, which acts as a turn. The next player will decide if you run into a Makuta or not. If you run into a Makuta, you have three options: Keep walking, Try to talk to it, or Run and try to hide. The next player will determine your fate if that Toa's mask is removed from them or not. If the mask is removed, that Toa is disqualified and the others must keep going.

Some examples:

Toa 3

After much thinking, you decide to take the left path

________________________________________________________________________________________

Toa 3

After walking for a few minutes, you hear the bushes rustling. A Makuta attacks! What will you do?

________________________________________________________________________________________

Toa 3

You figure it's best to talk to it and try to start up a conversation with it

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Toa 3

The Makuta begins to calm down and nods it's head. It let's you pass and you begin to move forward again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

There will be five Toa to control, and there are two ways to switch between them. You can have them take a rest in a nearby cave (if the Toa is in an environment in which a cave or well hidden bed can exist) or another player who has not played a turn in the game yet may take control of another Toa. If no Toa exist to take control of, you may join in on another Toa.

Rules:

• Absolutely NO hurting what so ever
  • Be fair, don't make a Toa run into a Makuta every turn or have their mask torn off in the first turns of the game
  • Okay, at least make them run into a Makuta sometime!
  • NO portals, time altering, dimension leaping, etc. WHATSOEVER.
  • The Toa MUST split up after turn 5 or sooner
  • If all of the Toa get their masks removed, the game will restart
  • The game will end AFTER you reach the destination AND return back to the kingdom
  • Only people who have permission or Windrider may end the game 1 day before it is closed. To earn permission, send me a P.M. and I will decide
  • Have fun!

I will now start the game.

You choose 4 other Toa to bring on the journey. You all pack supplies and head off.

Toa 1

After walking for a few hours, you run into a fork. The right path leads to hills, the middle path leads to a dense forest, and the left path leads to a dark cave. Which path do you choose?

Edited by -Windrider-

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

Toa3: "Don't run it was only me.

I guess he'll be fine."

(uses mask of dimensions to go to the Protosteel location.)

"Well there the Protosteel and no bad guys around. This should be easy."

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Toa 3: Suddenly, the dimension of time itself begins to alter around you, as if a great being had forbidden your actions, and you are back to the point before you teleported!

Remember guys, this isn't an "Add a sentence to make a story", we need to move this along. I'll start:

As each of the Toa were going on with their shenanigans, a Makuta attacked each one!

Edited by Haduoken Toa of Shadowlife

Toa1: "This is not fair, how come I'm stuck fighting a Makuta?" The toa asked himself as he wielded his sword & got ready to battle.

ERROR

DATA [sWORD] SEARCHING

WARNING: FILE FOUND

ATTEMPTING TO DELETE FILE...

Success

I will let you off the hook for now. Next time, I will not be so generous. Now choose to Talk, Run, or Ignore the Makuta

Toa 4: You quickly dart out of the Makuta's way, using the shadows as an advantage. It looks around, confused, then eventually wanders out of the cave.

Toa 3: After watching the Makuta walk out, you get up and turn on a flashlight. You notice a remarkable map painted on the walls of the cave. It seems to lead to the Protosteel mine, though most of it has been worn away. You make out these instructions on it:

2, 3, 1, 3, up, left, up, right, right...

The rest has been worn off. You motion for Toa 4 to follow you, and the two of you walk out of the cave and begin searching for your friends.