Natur, Rebooted Master of Nature

Natur, Rebooted Master of Nature

26364641031_2bb3309390_c.jpg

A long time before Toa Araun was realised, this fellow was my self-MOC: Toa Natur, Toa of Nature! Although I suppose these days he’d be the Master of Nature, wouldn’t he? ;)

Natur was the star of two series I ran on YouTube back in 2008 - one on my first channel titled Toa Natur VS Makuta Pharex (which is still online, embarrassingly), and another series on my current channel which I regrettably deleted. Natur didn’t have much of a character past being a bit cocky.

This rebooted version of Natur not only uses parts from an XSZ Iron Man figure, but also has its own custom gearbox! I’m not sure what to name this one yet, though.

26338478382_28ba366a2c_c.jpg

Front

26430825975_4c946959d0_c.jpg

Back

25828002423_c8d9559bd4_c.jpg

Pose, Standing with Araun

26404869536_ef81d5d483_c.jpg

Skeleton, Gearbox front

25828000873_289bc4ecff_c.jpg

Skeleton, Gearbox back

• Upvote 5

Such an Original name... Okay, but seriously, though the outide isn't much to to off of, I feel as if the inner build gives thsi Toa a good charm to them, looking quite plain on the outside, but having an intercate inner working inside. So great job on that.

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Thanks guys!

Great color scheme! Though if he is a toa of nature, the dark red is a curious color choice. What is it supposed to represent? Some kind of soil I guess?

I suppose the colouring could be seen as representing muscle (dark red) and plantlife (lime green), woven together into one (nature as a whole).

Such an Original name...

I was only 13 when I originally named him... :P