Elemental Creature combining with other Bionicle and outside character

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) Since we observed the Great Elemental Creatures being able to combine with both the Toa when wearing Golden Masks and Umarak, I was thinking about this: I find these so awesome that I wonder or wish if the Creatures could do the Unity thing with other Bionicle characters and ones outside of Bionicle, who may be either Toa, being with similar powers, beings who want and can have a lot of power, or beings with similar colors as the Creatures. I think it would be very cool to see that (like you know, having them on other characters' backs, their heads on top of theirs, gain enhanced or new powers), if the Creatures can fit, even though we don't know if the Creatures could combine with them. I consider it a great way of teamwork: having a little helper on a favorite character's back. Here are some examples:

1. Ikir - G1 Tahu, Vakama, Jaller, Ackar, and Malum from Bionicle G1, William Furno and the Fire Villains from Hero Factory, Kai from Ninjago, the Infernites from Mixels, Laval and his friends who wore the Fire Wings from Legends of Chima, Blaze the Cat from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, Ruby/Garnet from Steven Universe, Father from Codename: Kids Next Door, Firebenders from Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra

2. Akida - G1 Gali, Nokama, Hahli, Kiina, and Tarix from Bionicle G1, Jawblade from Hero Factory, Nya from Ninjago, Lapis from Steven Universe, Aquaman from DC Comics, Waterbenders from A:TLA and TLoK, Ariel and Ursula from Disney's The Little Mermaid, Doctor Octupus from Marvel

3. Uxar - G1 Lewa, Matau, Kongu, Gresh and Vastus from Bionicle G1, the Witch Doctor from Hero Factory, Groot, Quicksilver, Spider-Man, the Green Goblin and his Goblin counterparts, and the Black Panther from Marvel, Poison Ivy and the Flash from DC Comics, Shrek from the Shrek movies

4. Ketar - G1 Pohatu, Onewa, and Hewkii from Bionicle, Earthbenders from A:TLA and TLoK, Cole from Ninjago, the Cragsters from Mixels, the Thing and Scorpion from Marvel, Scorm from Legends of Chima

5. Terak - G1 Onua, Whenua, and Nuparu from Bionicle G1, Drilldozer from Hero Factory, Earthbenders, Cole, Cragsters, the Thing, Hulk, and Black Panther from Marvel, Knuckles from Sonic

6. Melum - G1 Kopaka, Nuju, Matoro, Strakk, and Gelu from Bionicle G1, Preston Stormer from Hero Factory, Zane from Ninjago, the Frosticons from Mixels, Waterbenders, the Ice Tribes from Legends of Chima, Sapphire/Garnet from Steven Universe, Iceman from Marvel, and Elsa from Frozen

7. All creatures - Mata Nui's Toa form from Bionicle G1, Ekimu from Bionicle G2, Rocka from Hero Factory, Lloyd from Ninjago, Aang and Korra from A:TLA and TLoK, Ben 10, Khyber, and Vilgax from the Ben 10 franchise, Him from The Powerpuff Girls, Pomfrom Kung Fu Panda, Thanos, Red Skull, Doctor Doom, Deadpool, and Kraven the Hunter from Marvel, the Joker and Lex Luthor from DC Comics, Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, Silver the Hedgehog, and Doctor Eggman from Sonic (I would also imagine that Eggman will use a robotic machine that can capture and use their powers, similar to the one at the end of a video game called Sonic Colors), Bowser from Mario games

So, there. You mean what I mean? What about your thoughts? I mean, who would you like an Elemental Creature to combine with, other than the Toa Uniters and Umarak?:)

• Upvote 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 4 weeks later...

I actually tried something similar, since I have Ketar but I don't have the new Pohatu, I put Ketar on the back of Pohatu Mata. If you remove the pieces on the outside of the gear system, then, if you can balance it right, you can achieve unity with a 2016 creature and a 2001 mata. I also tried it with Tahu because of the different build, and the head the creatures use lines up pretty well with the original Hau. 

this is my signature

(you know, just in case you didn't know)

• 2 weeks later...

I actually tried something similar, since I have Ketar but I don't have the new Pohatu, I put Ketar on the back of Pohatu Mata. If you remove the pieces on the outside of the gear system, then, if you can balance it right, you can achieve unity with a 2016 creature and a 2001 mata. I also tried it with Tahu because of the different build, and the head the creatures use lines up pretty well with the original Hau.

I can see what you mean, but don't you think that the Creatures are the size of the 2001 Toa? I mean, the creatures would seem to be too heavy for Toa to carry them, and the Creatures would be the size of steeds to them. Just saying.

However, you could try with the 2008 Toa, if you can modify their backs, so the Creatures can connect them.:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I can see what you mean, but don't you think that the Creatures are the size of the 2001 Toa? I mean, the creatures would seem to be too heavy for Toa to carry them, and the Creatures would be the size of steeds to them. Just saying.

However, you could try with the 2008 Toa, if you can modify their backs, so the Creatures can connect them. :)

Yeah, I could try that, but I don't happen to have the 2008 toa at the moment. I only bought Gali, and her mask connector snapped.

You are right, Ketar is about the size of 2001 Pohatu, but that's partially what I like about the combination. I might try it later though. I've been planning on replacing all the snapped pieces I have and rebuilding the sets. 

this is my signature

(you know, just in case you didn't know)

has anyone said "jasper" yet?

as in

"fuse with me Uxar!"

(sorrynotsorry)

Man, this is like this SU episode where Jasoer forces Lapis Lazuli to fuse with her. To be honest, Jasper would not get just Uxar. She would get others, too, for power, since she is crazy. Here's how it goes:

1. Ikir - similar red colors

2. Ketar - similar color shades

3. Akida - a "replacement" for Lapis

4. Terak - bulk or

5. Melum - bulk, too

6. Uxar - flying :P

I would imagine that if she dances and blend with a Creature, she's look monstrous. If she has it on her back, she would looks like that she got some armor. The Creatures wouldn't like a mean bully, anyway.:P But, it would be very cool.:)

Speaking of SU, if you want to talk about the Creatures combining with Crystal Gems, I would go with this for getting ideas:

1. Steven - all creatures (he is special)

2. Garnet - Ikir and Akida (has fire and ice powers)

3. Amethyst - Terak (colors and bulk)

4. Pearl - Akida (She lives in a room where there is a waterfall. It was seen in one episode where Steven wants to share with his Together Breakfast)

5. Peridot - Uxar (colors and flying)

6. Lapis Lazuli - Akida (water powers)