Hey I was wondering, I'm a new member, and I was thinking maybe we can have a section for vs battle threads of us discussing who we think would win between either various Bionicle characters or Bionicle characters and characters from a different verse?

Also another question, on the ban on religious disccusion, does that mean we can't reference fictional characters that in turn reference religions in either their attire, speech, manerisms, or abilities, because some of the characters I wanted to have a Vs Match with Bionicles have magic powers based on religious symbolisms (Including the more popular religions and not just Greek/Norse Mythology?)

Just wanted to ask before posting, better safe then sorry.

What you're proposing for the Vs. might be something suitable for G&T. As its leader, I think I'd be fine with having such a topic in there.

The ban on religious discussion would not apply to fictional characters, as long as nothing's used for proselytizing or other such things. There is indeed a difference between religion as mythology and religion as belief; the rules here don't permit too much with regards to the latter, but the former should be fine. The topic you likely found this in gives two examples of statements that wouldn't be permitted. So avoid things like that, and you'll be totally fine.

Thanks for the good questions - have any more, or does that answer things?

Not related but might as well ask....which thread is the new member thread where I introduce myself, the site is small, but for some reason I have trouble navigating it, some of the threads are titled in a confusing manner. (Such as having like a dozen different QnA/rules threads.)

It's not that it's against the rules, it's that the forum software doesn't recognize what you're trying to embed as an image file.  It could be that it's a webpage that displays the image rather than the image itself.  What URL are you trying to use?

OpAXNpl.jpg