Who Ate All The Pies (G&T #2)

evil_jaga_genius

WHO ATE ALL THE PIES

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7863sQWxf-xUm1oYjg4WFBkQzQ

It's spring on Spherus Magna, Makuta has been defeated, and the Matoran and Agori live together in harmony. In celebration of Makuta's fall, the Po-Matoran host a gigantic Kolhii tournament and invite the whole planet. The match is between the Po-Koro and Ta-Koro teams, and rivalries are running high.
There's just one little snag.
Someone ate all the pies.
The pastry has been a tradition since the sport was first invented on Metru Nui. Pie means Kolhii, and Kohlii means pie - lots of it. Instead of a snack booth, there's simply a table filled with pie. Apple pie, cherry pie, pizza pie, mathematical pi, you name it, the Po-Matoran have it. This also makes eating all of said pies before the game even starts quite the feat.
Onewa, frantic to not have this fine Po-Matoran tradition tarnished, puts forth a proclamation. The cost of admission to the Kolhii match is now not in Widgets, but pie. All who wish to join the festivities must bring a pastry, preferably more than one.
And, unknowingly, he provokes the biggest food-fight in the history of Spherus Magna.

RULES:

When you post, your post should have three things:
1. Your reaction to the last person's pie
2. Your pie
3. What you do with that pie

The pie you bake has to have at least one ingredient from the last person's pie (and no, it can't be flour or sugar). It also can't be the same as the last person's pie. Some ingredients are banned, like cyanide and explosives. If it doesn't kill anyone, though, most anything is allowed.

Of course, a pie isn't that interesting unless you do something with it. You can either SERVE it or THROW it.
If you choose to serve your pie on the table like a normal person, the next poster eats it (or fakes eating it, depending how terrible it is) and has to tell you what he/she thinks of it. Write fancy, like you're giving a review of a five-star French restaurant or something. Such as:

"The pepperoni gives it a heady mix of spices, brought out by the citrus. But the real garnish is the banana peppers, just sweet enough to balance out the tartness of the grapefruit with a refreshing aftertaste."
Meanwhile, I slid the semi-full pan under the table to a nearby Mahi goat.

If, however, you choose to throw your pie, you splat the next poster in the face with it. If you get hit with a pie, you don't necessarily have to give a review, but if there's something interesting that happens while you're scraping pastry off your face... WRITE IT DOWN.

A note on characters: You can star as just about anyone in here, except as the character the last person played as. That person can be you, Hahli, Tiribomba, a Skrall warrior, anyone. Want to write how Brutaka reacts to a faceful of lemon meringue? Go for it. What about a guy on the Kolhii field? All yours.
If you're writing from the perspective of someone who ISN'T you, mark your post with something like 'IC as Brutaka'.

All normal BZP rules apply, have fun, and... that's it. I'll start things off.

Cherry pineapple, THROW.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

I watch a pie flying towards me, splattering all over my face. It tasted good, but I will not be nice towards Fishers from now on. 

I check on my apple pie & take it out of the oven to decorate it with cherries before putting it on a silver platter & slicing it into equal pieces for serving. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I've come to like a type of apple pie that is served at a local fast food restaurant where I live. Which is weird for me because I don't like pie that much. Regardless, I try a slice of the apple pie that is served, and find it to be quite good. Possibly even better than the pie I mentioned earlier. I give it a 9 out of 10.

I then present my own pie: a cheese stick and ranch pie. I lay it out on the table and wait to see who takes the first slice.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Okay, that's disgusting, those two things don't even go together in a pie. Maybe crackers, but not pie. I do not recommend it. 

Now, I will serve a cheese & bacon pie. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

As I am not a fan of chocolate, you can probably understand why your pie wouldn't be my favorite. But it's not the worst pie I've ever had. Not by a long shot. I give it a 5 out of 10. 

I then pull out my chicken pot pie pie and serve it to whomever wants it.

pc0lX6T.png

Hey, it's still a cake, even if you bake it in pie form. This contest is for pies. I refuse to eat a pie that has been disqualified.

Now, I will bake a simple chocolate pie. I choose to serve it as well.

Edited by Naota Takizawa

I am Vezon, and I say that this pie is most excellent. It is simple, yet elegant. Needs some sprinkles, however.

I have prepared a chocolate and orange meringue with whipped cream and sprinkles, and I have chosen to serve it to your face. Heh heh. *SPLAT*

Heeheehee....NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEH...Ah... I crack myself up.

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

Okay, that's not nice, so you can't blame me for not being nice. I blast your stupid grin with a fireball as retaliation.

Now, I'm going to forget this happened & make a spinach & cheese pie. I'm still mad at Vezon, so I'll take it out on someone else. I throw the pie at the next poster. 

By coincidence I happen to show up at that moment, and so get splattered in the face. The pie's quite tasty, but you can understand why I might be a bit miffed

While I wipe the spinach off my face, I toss a bacon and cheddar quiche in a random direction, which the next poster may coincidentally happen to be standing in.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I just happen to be walking by when my face is suddenly covered in bacon and cheddar bits from a pie. I would be mad, but the pie tastes quite good. So I eat what I can of it.

I then reveal my Chicken Strips Pie and put it on the table and await to see who will take the first slice of it.

pc0lX6T.png

Meh, not a particular fan of coconut. The platter tastes good though, 8/10.

I present a cake filled with a mixture of white and dark chocolate, decorated with a coating of Vark (edible silver).

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

"Okay, I've never eaten silver before, but I'll give this a try" I said before eating the blend of sugar, bitter chocolate & precious metal. It... was weird to taste metal & chocolate at the same time, but I think I can finish the slice of pie. "I'm not the one who decides the winner of this pie competition, but I'm sure this is going to have a great chance of winning." 

Now, I will make a golden pie forged from the purest possible gold. I can't serve it, but I can toss it to see who will catch it. 

(Takes a piece of the pie) Hmmm... The pie tastes delicious, but the hardness of the candy cane filling collides with the softness of the pie base. I'm going to have to give this a 4/10.

Now, as I go get my cavities filled in, I present to you (what else?) a butterscotch-cinnamon pie! Enjoy.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

The butterscotch and cinnamon combine together to create a truly delectable treat. 9/10.

I present my next creation, a Cinnamon-Apple Pie.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm not a fan of salmon or avocado, so you can probably guess that this pie doesn't do much for me. I give it a three out of ten.

I decide to be a little simple and serve a normal blueberry pie with whip cream on top of it.

pc0lX6T.png

Hmmm... (Scans the pie with a pie-scanner to make sure it contains no magic that would turn me into a giant blueberry, then realizing it's safe, takes a piece) This is actually some nice pie, with a good balance between sweet and savoury. The cream is a nice touch, too.

Now it's time to get silly again! (places a Spaghetti pie on the table)

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon