Who Ate All The Pies (G&T #2)

evil_jaga_genius

I dodge your concrete pie & punch your face. Now that was rude of you to throw a deadly object at me.

Now, I make a regular vegetarian pie, but I secretly place a wedding ring in it & serve it.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

It is surprisingly good (still needs meat though) and I am enjoying it RIGHT UNTIL I CHOMP ON THE RING. The ######### thing catches in my molars, and causes me great annoyance and no small amount of pain until I can get it out.

I then proceed to give you what the orks call:

a right proppa 'ard kickin'!

and then compliment you on your skill at vegetarian cuisine.

Now, I make the Batman Pie, which goes running around in a costume at night and beats up criminals.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Looks like beef is what really is up for dinner, even if its in pie form. :P I give it an eight out of ten.

I then present my Chicken Fried Chicken Pie to the crowd and await to see who will try it.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I like chicken & beef, but I think they should be separated & not mixed together in a single pie.

I make a chicken curry pie & serve it.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

It's not a bad pie, but its not my favorite so far. I give it a six out of ten.

I then present my Lemon Pie, which is topped with lemon slices, to the crowd to await to see who will try it.

pc0lX6T.png

I'm not a huge fan of pineapples, so you can imagine that this particular pie isn't my favorite either. I give it a five out of ten.

I then present my pie made of waffles, eggs, and bacon and present it to the crowd.

pc0lX6T.png

I wipe the salmon pie off my face. Not the best way for this game to resume IMO, but I suppose there are also worse ways as well.

Speaking of resuming the game, I start this off by bringing out a pie made of Madu Fruit and present it to the now probably starving crowd. :P

pc0lX6T.png

Madu fruit, now that's a classic flavor.

To celebrate the return of this game, I make a platinum pie, encrust it with diamonds & serve it on a golden plate. 

I can't eat a pie containing those materials. I can sell it on Ebay for a huge profit though, so I do that instead. :)

I then present my Meatloaf Pie and put it on the table for people to enjoy.

pc0lX6T.png

I am Artakha, and I use my teleportation powers to send your pie to India-nothing personal, I'm just not a spice fellow. All those years spent on a volcanic island kinda turns you off anything hot.

I bake a pumpkin pie in my forge, and teleport it to the next poster.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

"Execrable flavour...awful consistancy...repulsive texture..." -- Angry food critic.

I then make a pie embodying Wall Street's excess -- lashings of brandy-soaked fruit and traceries of meat, fresh-beat cream, sugar-spun edible money and a little bit of hallucinogenic sauce on top.

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Great pie 10 oudda 10.

I gather the forsaken souls of those who died in the Bara Magna 's ancient wars, Trek Kroms tentacles, the foul meat of the eldritch monster that feeds off of dreams and the blasted crops spawned from the Elemental Lord of Jungle. With these ingredients I create the unfathomable Elder Pie, the most alien of pastries.

I set it on the counter in a nice pink tray and leave.