UM EXCUSE YOU

Hahli Husky

It's 1:30pm in the time zone of our Most Highest Esteemed and Gorgeous Puffin Empress and there's no birthday topic for Her Royal Loveliness??? I cannot believe we're fixing this immediately before I say a word that makes her have to ban me

TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF JEN AKA TUFI PIYUFI AND SHE'S 27 TODAY

WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH YOUR VERY BEST OFFERINGS OF GIFS AND MEMES (hint: she loves knitting and puffins and Sass)

I was looking for such an image but accidentally found this instead and ?????????????

(also I'm not a staff anymore but I have many years of service invested in this site and I am Strongly Suggesting that the 47 birds in a flannel shirt who run this forum just so happen so keep it open until 2pm PDT tomorrow)

Edited by Hahli Husky
  • Upvote 5

JEN.

I HACKED THE BZPOWERS TO GET MY PASSWORD BACK SO I CAN POST AND SAY HOW COOL YOU ARE.

YOU ARE VERY COOL AND NICE.

also the entire post is not caps you can see I am within the legal laws of the bzpower websites.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ROCK A WHOLE TON.

00001659.jpg

• Upvote 3

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERSON WITH THE PIC OF THE MOON, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE FEMALE, AND I REALLY SHOULD HAVE.

ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MODERATING PEACEKEEPER THAT NO ONE EVER GIVES ENOUGH CREDIT TO.

WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!? BECAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

HEY JEN I'm probably gonna see you Friday and we will all probably engage in entirely age-appropriate evening festivities as per usual but UNTIL THEN happy birthday

(dibs on the cider)

• Upvote 2

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Haven't seen you since that famous MoC present topic, but that is probably because I don't frequent the regions that you govern. Anywho, I wish you a puffin stupendous happy birthday. And I must thank you for entertaining a younger version of myself with your name, I had fun saying it on repeat when i was relatively new here a while back. :P

Here, enjoy this puffin good pic for a hopefully puffin good Birthday!.

always_a_party_with_the_puffin_by_dereko

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 2 weeks later...

jen i was going to make a custom meme for the 10 day anniversary of your birthday happening this year but I found a great picture of a corgi instead

1460465804_118_600-Corgis-Had-A-Massive-

I hope your birthday was good I love you

• Upvote 1

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic