LEGO Graphic Novel and Chapter Book News Roundup

New info is flooding in about upcoming LEGO graphic novels and chapter books! First, LEGO Ninjago graphic novel #3 From Ghosts to Pirates, LEGO Friends graphic novel #3 Pop Star Power, and LEGO Friends graphic novel #4 Seaside Stories now have cover art. Second, Amazon listings for LEGO Ninjago: The Epic Trilogy now confirm that the trilogy is being written by Greg Farshtey and illustrated by Paul Lee (who previously collaborated on the third LEGO Ninjago graphic novel from Papercutz, Rise of the Serpentine). Finally, a title and preliminary cover art have been revealed for LEGO Bionicle chapter book #3 Escape from the Underworld by Ryder Windham. Follow the links above for more details or to pre-order!

View the full article

Since the cover of the 3rd Bionicle chapter book is The Lord of Skull Spiders, I hope that means that it will show up in the book itself. I would love to see more of it in the story.

That cover is marked "For Solicitation Only"—there's a decent chance that the final cover will be different.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Since the cover of the 3rd Bionicle chapter book is The Lord of Skull Spiders, I hope that means that it will show up in the book itself. I would love to see more of it in the story.

That cover is marked "For Solicitation Only"—there's a decent chance that the final cover will be different.

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. I thought that would've made for a decent cover if it were the final version. 

But hey, maybe the LoSS will still be involved in the story somehow, even if it doesn't get to have the cover of the book. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png